En Femme, In Stealth

Unfortunately we can’t spend every day presenting as our feminine persona. Whether it’s work, family or friends we all have occasion dress as a man. If you’re like me, this can be immensely frustrating. When dressed as a man I feel as though I’m wearing a mask that hides my true self. Yet there are many ways to express your femininity without letting your inner girl run wild.

In this week’s crossdressing poll, I’d love to hear how you express your femininity in stealth. If you have a way not listed below, please take a moment to share – I know that many of the readers would appreciate learning new ways to be the girl inside, even when circumstances don’t allow.

[poll id="23"]

Last Week’s Crossdressing Poll

The results from last week’s early crossdressing valentine poll are in. Almost half of you gorgeous ladies take the opportunity on Valentine’s day to buy yourself some sexy lingerie, while for a good number Valentine’s day is about spending a romantic evening with the person you love. Whatever you choose to do on this hallmark holiday – do it with all your heart and look fabulous!

About the Author

A woman living in Seattle, enjoying the freedom to be who she is every moment of her life!

34 Enlightened Replies

Trackback  •  Comments RSS

Sites That Link to this Post

1. Karen Marie Harris says:

Hi
    I always love to wear panties and panti-hose everyday. Depends on
    how I’m feeling but a very light coat of make-up is always fun.
    Like one of the girls said above, on cool days a bra.

• Racquel Lynn says:

I always wear panties. I have not even owned a pair of mens underwear in going on 20 years. I used to keep a pair or two around in case I went to the doctor or something, but finally just decided I would just be myself and give them something to chat about after my appointment. lol I used to get mens underwear from my Mom or Dad on birthdays and/or Christmas, but since I woke up in the hospital back in 2004 after an accident with only my shirt and a pair of panties on, funny thing happened. No one had bought me any underwear since then. lol
      I also like panty hose too. But I at least have panties on and usually womens jeans, if no other female clothing I always have that much on. And since I have permanent make-up, I always have black eyeliner and Magenta lipstick on 24/7

2. Pamela Molloy says:

This is silly, but I haven’t got the courage to underdress yet. I am still very early in my transition, and I am Pam at home with no problem and have gone to the shopping center a couple of times as Pam (I felt good doing that), but still haven’t underdressed going out as a male, which is still almost all of the time.

I want to wear panties and some knee-hi stockings under my male close, but can’t bring myself to do so. I want to be Pam full time, but I need the encouragement to wear the panties full time. As I said, I know this is silly and I so want to be a complete woman it makes no sense to let some fear stop me from what would be the next step. I have been inching little by little towards my true identity as Pam…this is probably backwards from what some experience where they underdress first and then dress completely later on.

I have made a little step into a major step and feel a little bit foolish about it.

• Racquel Lynn says:

Unusual, maybe, but not silly. We are all different and while there may be some more common ways most of us use to bring ourselves out, there are no rules or standards saying that it has to be done. Whatever works best for you.
      I would say that if you have been out as Pam and are more comfortable doing that than dressing as a guy and wearing panties, then why not just go out more as Pam instead of as your male persona? Maybe you feel silly for that, but it sounds like you may actually be way ahead of many others.

3. Tara says:

I wear panties every day(by the way, i found that if u tie a knot just below the crotch on a pair of g-strings, they dont ride up over the back of your jeans and they tend to hold your package more securely) and keep my toenails painted at all times.

4. Jennifer says:

I wear nylon panties all the time and dress up fully during the evenings after work. i haven't "gone public' yet, but that is just a matter of time to me. I love wearing feminine clothing which feels so comfortable to me and natural. My toe nails are always painted and sometimes I even wear a bra under my cloths when I go shoping. I stopped by Cato's Women's Wear the other day (dressed as a man) and told the lady there the two darling dresses I was purchasing were for me. She smiled and asked if i would also like to look at another cute dress and try them on? I couldn't resist so into the dressing room I went and tried them all one. I was surprised how well they fit me. As I made my purchase I told the sales lady I would be back and she said that's great cause they are getting in some new dresses in my size. I was very pleased and happy and will go back. I even purchased a purse from them. I love being a woman and want to be one all the time, but job and family prevent that for now.

Jennifer

5. Sharon says:

As i am unable to go out fully dressed i underdress as often as possible , when i go shopping i wear a ladies top when possible and wear my highheels in the car and
    change them when i get there.I always feel very comfortable underdressing.

6. Contessa Davis says:

I carry my purse where ever I go and I will also wear pantyhose and panties. But I carry everything in my purse. I take it everywhere whether in en femme or in drab. I like me, my nails (fingernails) are always done. I love them and can’t take them off. I will tell anyone who asks why “that’s how I stay in touch with my feminine side. I’m sorry lol doesn’t work here so i’ll just use the word smile. And no I am not gay.

• Vanessa Law says:

Thanks for sharing Contessa! It sounds like one of the most important aspects for you is self confidence that you can be who you are. what woman won’t respect your desire to get in touch with your feminine side? :)

7. Lynn Jones says:

Do you present more feminine most of the time? Or is there a definite ‘not Lynn’ mode for you?

If I’m honest, I don’t feel a division between M or F…. Odd as it may sound, I’m just me. Maybe I’m a bit more gruff in bloke mode, but that may just be my job. I’m not like that at home. The real shift is between serious and non-serious