I recently returned from a week long vacation to Hawaii, where the sweltering heat reminded me that summer is just around the corner. Unfortunately my return to Seattle was greeted with the customary covering of gray clouds and rain, but ever the eternal optimist I look ahead towards the beautiful sunny and 75 summer days.
I must admit that I’ve become quite a fan of clothes by OneWorld. I own a breezy summer dress as well as a few tops from them, and I feel joyously happy every time I wear them. The material they use seems to have just the right balance of fun, flirty and flattering along with the keeping you cool during the hot summer. You’ll be happy you gave this OneWorld Dress a try. If you’re not, I think Amazon has a pretty good return policy 🙂
After having indulged myself (again) in a fairly large shoe purchase from my temple of shoes, Zappos, I’d be hard pressed not to recommend this nice pair of strappy sandals I bought recently. After walking around most of Kirkland in them the other day, I can say that they’re more suited for ‘looking cute in the sun’ and less suited for ‘crazy urban hiking’. Though I know very few crossdressers who forgo style for comfort. Oh, and they come in a few different colors and are available up to size 13 🙂
So look sexy love!
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019