Of all the transgender resources on the Internet Lynn Conway has provided one of the finest. Lynn Conway’s website provides information, support and encouragement for anyone who identifies as transgender or transsexual.
Her writing is eloquent, her ideas insightful and her expression is sincere. You can hear it in her words that speak the pain of experience and the triumph of personal victory.
This work has been conducted in the style of an investigative journalist who herself is embedded in the “war zone” she is covering. These investigations, carried out in an arena swirling with new shifts in existing paradigms of thought, have been continually shaped and guided by very close interactions with hundreds of people who are themselves very experienced in these issues. Many of these individuals have shared in the creation of this website, by contributing valuable observations and practical information about gender transition, and by sharing keen insights and wisdom that they’ve gained from their own personal experiences.
For anyone who is considering a transition and looking for helpful information and support I highly recommend her website.
Lynn Conway’s Transgender Website Is Not Alone
This week I shared a resource for the transgender community that is one of my personal favorites. The Internet can be a scary place, full of misinformed and half articulated truths. Every Monday I’ll share with you a site worth visiting, and there are many of those out there on the Internet.
If you’d like to share your favorite transgender or crossdresser website please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Share one or two paragraphs about why others will find the site valuable, and your femme name so I can give you credit.
Blessings to you and your loved ones,
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019