Dear Readers of Crossdresser Heaven,
Many of you who visit Crossdresser Heaven today may notice something odd. Parts of the site appear blacked out, as if a malicious censor has wrested my freedom of speech from me and left me with nothing but the shallow unobjectionable message. I’ve done this to stand in solidarity with thousands of other websites across the Internet who are protesting the greatest threat to the Internet.
This threat comes in the form of two bills before the House and the Senate in the US Congress, called SOPA and PIPA. These bills would give anyone the power to shut down a website without due process or judicial review. If these were in effect ten years ago there would be no Google, no Facebook. There would be no YouTube and no Twitter.
Lovely ladies, if this bill was law there would be no Crossdresser Heaven. The many thousands of crossdressers and transgender women who have found encouragement and solace would be left alone and isolated. I urge you to stand up for the Internet and the freedom of speech it represents by calling your congressman and urging them not to support SOPA (in the House) or PIPA (in the Senate). Please share this with as many of your friends as you can.
You can learn more about these bills on this website or by watching the video below. Thank you for your time, and for helping to preserve not only this website, but the Internet for future generations.
Update: Google just released a site with more information about Internet censorship – this is a valuable resource for you.
Love and blessings,
More Articles by The Author
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017