When you walk down the street the first thing people notice is your face. We’re drawn to make eye contact, searching for a connection even with strangers.
On Crossdresser Heaven the first thing people notice is your profile photo. It becomes the representation of who you are in the forums, and in your interactions in the Crossdresser Heaven Community.
You’ve got three options for letting your true colors fly:
- Upload your own profile photo
- Choose a suggested profile photo
- Upload a cover photo
Upload your own profile photo
To get started, head over to your profile by clicking your profile icon on the menu (it may look like a little gray avatar), then clicking Profile
You can then upload your photo by dragging and dropping the file into the dotted box, or clicking Select your File and choosing the file from Finder (or Windows Explorer if you’re a Windows user)
Supported photo types are .jpg, .png and .gif
Please keep your photos tasteful and family friendly. Crossdresser Heaven is a safe and welcoming environment for all in the transgender community.
Choose a Suggested Profile Photo
If you’d rather not upload your own photo you can choose from more than 80 built in profile photos – from demure to sassy you’ll be able to express yourself.
Click Suggestions and then choose the profile photo you like.
Add a Cover Photo
The last step to perfecting your online profile is adding a cover photo. You can choose an inspirational background, something from nature, or, well, just about anything that is meaningful to you or displays your personality 🙂
Select Change Cover when viewing your profile, and upload a cover photo.
Make the cover photo 1,200 x 400 for best results.
That’s it! Now you’re as gorgeous online as you are in real life!
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019