It has final happened! America’s Top Model has admitted that one of their top girls may be a transgender model. This has already provoked great interest from the main stream media and blogs across the Internet. A transgender modeling competition is nothing new, in fact tgirl models have had their own competition for many years, with the Miss International Queen beauty pageant hosting an international competition for transvestite models from around the world.
At least this time around, most media outlets are looking forward in anticipation to see how Isis fairs in the competition. The move by America’s top model has also drawn praise from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.
Isis, who looks like an Egyptian goddess has a good chance of taking the modeling world by storm. At least, if her current ability to strut her stuff (in the video below) is any indication.
No transgender model would be complete
Without some fox bashing. Predictably, Fox news has already derided Isis with their venom filled and ignorant coverage, using inappropriate pronouns and offensive references to her anatomy.
I wish Isis the best of luck. She has taken a courageous step, and has an opportunity to represent the transgender community in a positive light to millions of viewers.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019