The other day I checked my Facebook inbox for the first time in many months. I was humbled by all the messages I’d received. Notes of appreciation, cries for help and heartfelt longings from many who want to share a small piece of their transgender journey with me. I also felt guilt in knowing I had left those cries for help unanswered for too long. Intellectually I know that I’m only one woman, blessed with just twenty four hours each day. Yet my heart aches for all those needs I was unable to meet. For all those beautiful souls I could have soothed. For those wonderful woman I could have laughed with and cried with.
To all of you who have sent me a Facebook message, or email that I have yet to respond to – I apologize. I started Crossdresser Heaven for you, you deserve more than a never ending replay proclaiming, “We’re experiencing unusually high call volume. All operators are currently serving other customers. Your call will be answered in the order it was received”.
If anyone in the Crossdresser Heaven community has ideas for how I could be more efficient, or better scale the ability to serve those in the transgender community please comment and let me know!
A Transgender Scholarship
Now for some exciting news I heard about last week. The Gender Alliance of the South Sound is offering a transgender scholarship to an outstanding transgender student. The scholarship offers at least $500, but could be more depending on available funds. This is a tremendous opportunity to get financial support for your education. I know that it can be hard finding support as a transgendered woman, and I’m excited about this step by the Gender Alliance of South Sound.
If you know of any other transgender scholarships please comment and share!
May the light of the day yet to come shine brightly enough to banish the demons from the shadows of today.
More Articles by The Author
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017