For many men there are few holidays more dreaded than Valentine’s day. Between the prospect of spending the day alone for some, or forgetting and spending the day in the dog box for others one can almost lose the sweet romance. Yet perhaps because of all the Hallmark-hype love, togetherness and the tender touch of your soulmate are just the start. Gifts have become a staple of February 14th – flowers, chocolates, and perhaps even some sexy lingerie are all appropriate, expected or hoped for.
I usually start thinking about Valentine’s day the first week of February, but today my lovely wife surprised me and suggested that Valentine’s day would make for a great poll topic for Crossdresser Heaven. I wonder… do all woman start thinking about this holiday so early? Perhaps for the moment I’m still a man with the soul of a woman.
With this week’s poll you get to tell me: as a crossdressing valentine who buys the panties in your house.
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017