Contribute to Crossdresser Heaven Today

Dear readers,

It has been almost two months since I last shared with you. Even though I have been far from my keyboard, you have not been far from my thoughts. I have been so blessed in my transgender journey that I feel a tugging need to give back to the community.

As a writer my words, my thoughts and experiences are the way in which I can most deeply honor you. Through my journey I have had many who helped me. There were those who touched me directly in person, but I took no small measure of courage from the articles I read on the Internet and from the stories I got lost in, crafted by talented writers such as Jennifer Boylan.

Crossdresser Superstore

During these last few months I have discovered a beautiful and powerful part of my life. I believe I’ve been living life the way I was meant to be. As the scars of surgery fade and the waves of recovery ebb I feel healed and whole.

Yet as I don my life fully, I find that I have less time to reflect and share. I go to sleep at night after a full day with so much still undone.

I started Crossdresser Heaven to discover who I was, and to share my journey so that others may find love, encouragement and compassion. Now that I have less time to write for Crossdresser Heaven, I know that I am no longer fulfilling the mission I started with.

I need some help!

A call for contributors

Any online community thrives with regularly updated content that shares a diverse perspective with the world. I want to ensure that Crossdresser Heaven can continue to serve cross dressers, transgender women, those questioning their gender identity and the partners and families of those in the community. So I am asking for your help!

I’m looking for 3 or 4 writers who would be willing to write an article a month for Crossdresser Heaven. If you want to touch thousands with your journey or encourage those just starting their own, please email me at vanessalaw1@gmail.com. If you want to inspire someone to take their first courageous step, or weep with a wife who just discovered her husband is a cross dresser, please email me.

Exceptional Voice

I look forward to hearing from you, and to keep the community on Crossdresser Heaven strong for years to come.

With hugs and blessings,
Vanessa

More Articles by Vanessa Law

View all articles by Vanessa LawTags:
Denise
Denise
8 years ago

Sorry for the delay Vanessa…I sent you a submission to your email.

🙂 BIG HUGS GIRL

Jonnie
Jonnie
8 years ago

Hello,

I am a 19 year old teen adult and I have been a cross dresser since I was 6. This blog site has helped get the courage to tell my girlfriend and my mother that I am a cross dresser. Thank you so much for your advice and input Vanessa!

anthony' class='avatar avatar-64 photo' height='64' width='64' />
anthony
8 years ago

i have been crossdressing on and off thought the years but latey i have been feeling like iam really a sexy woman that want to come out and would very much like my male body to look like the way i feel a very sexy woman

Suzanne Sabransky
Suzanne Sabransky
8 years ago

Hi Vanessa. I’m not a crossdresser, I’m a pre-op MTF and having surgery in December. I’m 200 pages into a book about change and transition to fill in the missing pieces for those of us who are trans or questioning it. I’m getting great response to what I’m writing and think I would be perfect for your needs. I can give you an essay from the book each month to post. I am trying to keep things in the book relative to anyone, but would be happy to add in a personal perspective to each piece if you want to… Read more »

robert bishop
robert bishop
8 years ago

I’m 5 11 pretty blue eyes here crossdresser I have some high heels make a little trashed I’m wearing pink silky pink thong panties nice pink bra sexy schoolgirl outfit silky thigh high stockings white

gary
gary
7 years ago
Reply to  robert bishop

Do you like dressing up like that do you like feeling like a lady so ae you married have a wife seems you l like dressing like that

Susan Veronica Miller
Susan Veronica Miller
7 years ago

Hi dear,
I am a crossdresser in Seattle, WA and I do cartooning if you’re interested.
Susan

Eric Bagai
Eric Bagai
7 years ago

As Savage says “Cross-dressers have no natural allies.” Trans people assume CDs haven’t accepted that they really want to be women (or men). Gays assume that CDs are transvestites who haven’t accepted that they’re gay. Harry Benjamin followers assume that CDs are autogynaphiliacs. And those who are puzzled or annoyed that many of us say that we don’t have gender dysphoria or want to be women – we just want to wear their clothes – assume that we’re fetishists. All or none of these things may be true. So as Helen Boyd, author of My Husband Betty, says, “When you’ve… Read more »

joann
joann
7 years ago

I have been cross dressing since I was teen. been married 35 years. wife let me start wearing panties. then I worked my way into stockings and garters and full slips. I told her I liked the way the nylon felt. after a couple years she let me start wearing a bra. she all so dresses for sex it is the best sex ever. some times I wear it to sleep but most of the time it comes off. she is ok with it she sees the pleasure I have. I have to do all of the bying. I would… Read more »

Darlene Long
Darlene Long
7 years ago
Reply to  joann

To each their own, I cant stand answering to anyone else. My family knew I enjoyed my dresses and jewelry. I don’t ask permission. I go all out in private because I don’t need the narrow mindedness, but ask permission, not me. Just my point of view.

Talajia
Talajia
7 years ago

Hi Vanessa My name is Talajia and I just want to say that it is fate that I’m in touch with Crossdresser Heaveh. I got Your address on my friends circle by accident. Then never paid any attention to it but did not erase it then tonight while I,m celebrating the fact that I,m getting ready to start on hormone so I can transition I accidentally clicked into your web site through your circle listing. For me its been a long journey to where I am now and I find that it has come to fruition through finding people like… Read more »

Charlene
Charlene
7 years ago

I’ve been wearing panties for 40 years. Now I enjoy bras, shapewear and makeup. bUT I am extremely careful. I wore just a bit of eye makeup to work (along with my panties which I wear every day) one of my female coworkers noticed. Right now I have full makeup, panties, a short skirt and a pretty blouse on. My wife is staying overnight with grand kids. I’d love to go out but am too afraid to risk it. I do go shopping with a bra on but you would not notice.