Notifications
Clear all

Fallout '24: Keystone Edition

97 Posts
41 Users
191 Reactions
(@catharineec)
Eminent Member     Alberta, Canada

Thank you for sharing your story, and the advice and encouragement. It must not have been easy to do this.

1 Reply
Duchess
(@erikabell)

Estimable Member     Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America

@catharineec its certainly not easy.  But all the things truly worth doing are not easy.  Thanks for reading it.  

Duchess
(@midwesterngirl)
Estimable Member     Wisconsin, United States of America

Wow. Such a moving account. I read our CDH articles in spurts. After months away....yours is the first one I picked up on. (Chat was quiet and I had some time.) You give me hope in myself and I am sure so many more here at CDH. Thanks for being you. The world needs all the help it can get. You make it a better place

Hugs
Bree

1 Reply
Duchess
(@erikabell)

@midwesterngirl OMG Bree you dont know how much I needed to hear that right now.  Thank you so much for you kind words and so glad it made an impression.  And I will mirror your generosity.   This world needs you too and it is better for your existence.   Hugs

Lady
(@marleen)
Eminent Member     Cartersville, Georgia, United States of America

Wow! Such a powerful article/testimony that spoke volumes to me in being sure that I'm not only true to myself but more true and real towards my wife as I take my walk down this path.

1 Reply
Duchess
(@erikabell)

@marleen that is so nice of you to say.  Our wives have to take on so much in this journey.  So happy that you found some motivation from this.

Tara
Significant Other
(@tinkerbell86)
New Member     Pennsylvania, United States of America

You are incredible and worthy of love and acceptance. This is a journey for both you and your SO and the ups and downs she is experiencing have been part of my story was well. Keep shining and give each other grace. I hope one day we are all at an event together.

1 Reply
Duchess
(@erikabell)

@tinkerbell86 that is so kind of you to say.  So glad you can relate.  Gives me hope that indeed we will all get together one day.

Duchess
(@jjorgenson)
Eminent Member     Michigan, United States of America

What a wonderful, affirming, caring, loving story to share! I hope you are both doing wonderfully and continue to sort through the logistics of where to store jewelry, etc. There are lots of triggers for our loved ones. Shaving legs, plucking eye brows, skin care...but it is also what makes us special to them and have a bit more empathy than many!💋

1 Reply
Duchess
(@erikabell)

@jjorgenson thank you for you kind words.  It has been one heck of a journey.  I so hope you and yours will get to a place like that too.  FYI youre pretty.

(@Anonymous 96427)

You said “ This journey we are on is not an easy one in any way."
YES YES YES !

1 Reply
Duchess
(@erikabell)

Anything worth doing isn't easy.  

Lady
(@candycross)
Estimable Member     Queensland, Australia

It seems like you both don't just love each other but are truly in love with each other, yes communication honesty and true love are all extremely important in a great relationship and it only happens with a lot of hard work ...... it was an emotional read however it was wonderful, hoping the future is beautiful Jane xx

4 Replies
Duchess
(@erikabell)

@candycross Jane that is a great observation and spot on.  Dont know where Id be in life without her.  Thanks for reading it and glad you thoughtbit was wonderful in the end.  Also hope for a beautiful future for you too.

Lady
(@candycross)

@erikabell when my ex wife left me, l thought my life was over and tried to make it so, however a short time after l met a wonderful woman who is now my wife and l am very much in love with her, she is by my side through my cd journey and l know l am very privileged, my point amongst these ramblings is that l learnt so much through the disaster of my ex leaving.

Duchess
(@erikabell)

@candycross aww that is such a beautiful story.  So glad that you found someone to join you on your journey.  Love hearing that.

Lady
(@candycross)

Thankyou Erika, it's not just about me being so privileged it's also about me recognising how fortunate l am as we know life can throw lemons at you anytime and l guess we can survive almost anything with the right person by your side xx Jane

Page 3 / 3
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?