[Closed] My journey as Hailey

41 Posts
32 Users
90 Reactions
Topic starter
(@haileyd)
    Wisconsin, United States of America
wpf-cross-image

My journey as Hailey has been a long one. It started at age eight in who I was. It took time, as I first was aware around age three. When I was eight, I was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, which is a form of autism. My parents dealt with this well and they knew not to give up on me. They saw me as a normal son and still do to this day.

I went to a therapist, and they brought up more things to my parents about my Asperger’s syndrome. It was that I was having LGBT issues. Luckily, they took this well, letting me figure out who I was. I wasn’t gay or bisexual, I liked girls only. I also wasn’t transgender, feeling 100% happy as a boy. That was when it came out to me privately. My mom had left her women’s clothing catalogs she’d gotten in the mail on the end tables in our living room. I picked them up and started looking through them. It started the realization to coming out that who I was liked feminine clothing and wanted to wear them at times. I never was caught doing it.

This was at age 10, and my mom saw the changes in me after that. She saw I was ready to come out and gave me the time. My mother knew not to force it; it would have been harder for me to come out. I agreed with her and knew I was heading in the right direction. My parents were glad to see it happen as well, knowing it was time.

Finally, at age 11, my mom at an estate sale, saw me looking through a rack of girl's clothing. There was a dark navy dress that I loved. I kept pulling it out to look at. The look on my mom's face said she had found who I was and knew that she couldn’t say no to that dress and bought it for me. She knew it would have been a huge disappointment if she had said no to it.

I was excited, and in the car, my mom saw how badly I wanted to try on that dress. I was so excited, and my mom told me to wait until we got home. I did calm down and knew my mom was right. When we got home, I had that dress in my right hand while Mom unlocked the front door. Then it happened, the excitement as I raced to my room, closing the door. I took off my shoes, shirt, and jeans, finally putting the dress on.

I fell in love seeing it on me, and my mom was waiting for me. She was ready to see me in that dress. I opened the door, and she saw who I was had come out. My mother said she was proud of me. When my dad came home, he said the same thing; he saw who I was wearing that dress. I did have to take it off and put my shirt, jeans, and shoes back on. My mom went back to that estate sale and surprised me by buying the rest of those girl's clothes.

She brought them home. There were some nice tops and skirts, including more dresses I found to love in them. They all went in one side of my closet. My dad did his part, as he said he would take me to get my ears pierced. My mom was glad he helped out. She saw that he wanted to make my life better. They both knew they were proud parents of a part-time daughter, and they still are to this day.

My therapist saw right away that I was a crossdresser. After that, Mom bought me some bras, panties, pantyhose, tights, and shoes. I did get some wigs from a friend of hers, too. I picked my femme name; Hailey fit me well and has stuck to this day. As I got older, I knew there was no going back. Dressing as Hailey is a part of me. It has been a life-changer for me in the right direction. Also, I am glad my parents never gave up on me and they are still supportive to this day. They love and accept Hailey as their part-time daughter in their life. They always call me Hailey when I am dressed as her using the pronouns she and her. As Hailey, they see me much nicer and calmer, which is true.

I came out good on this through my journey since Hailey came out. I am the oldest of three sons. My brothers see Hailey as a great part-time big sister. It wasn’t easy for them at first to deal with it. It’s a good thing that things were worked out. I learned that I am not the total masculine one with a femme side. I never let anything hold me back and proved the doctors wrong. They said I would not have a normal life, and I proved them wrong. I have a great normal life even having Asperger’s syndrome. My family even agrees with me.

40 Replies
6 Replies
Duchess
(@pattyphose)

Noble Member     Long Island, New York, United States of America

@haileyd I love your story. I can relate to it on several points. I also think you look amazing.

(@Anonymous 95235)

Reputable Member

@haileyd First of all Hailey you look sensational such a classy look and what a great story and so good to have a loving and supportive family x

(@haileyd)

Mom never thought she would never get a daughter in her life,does now having a part time daughter.I dress as Hailey on weekends,she thought of the idea when I was a senior in high school

(@Anonymous 95235)

Reputable Member

@haileyd I and I'm sure everyone here are so happy to read your story x

(@lauren114)

Noble Member     Connecticut, United States of America

@haileyd That's a wonderful and moving story.  Your family is just amazing and so loving.   On top of all this you looks so pretty and stylish Hailey!

(@heels234)

Honorable Member     Mesa, Arizona, United States of America

@haileyd Hailey,what a wonderful story you have told us and Thank You for telling it so well.You have an awesome{Michelle dates herself by using that word} family to be so accepting and encouraging of you.Girl,you rock that dress and heels,and are an example to all of us to be yourself .    Michelle Brown.

Lady
(@krisburton)
Honorable Member     Northern, New Jersey, United States of America

Such a lovely story of acceptance and success - nothing short of inspirational - and you look absolutely lovely!

2 Replies
(@haileyd)

My parents knew to let me to discover myself,I live a good life loving being Hailey part time.Plus the research they have done.

(@kellyann)

Estimable Member     Santa Rosa, California, United States of America

@haileyd my mom always knew and she encouraged me to be myself as well as my wife. Thank you for your story 

Kelly Ann Marie 💋💓💓💓

Lady
(@raven188)
Honorable Member     Idaho, United States of America

Thank you for sharing. I wish I could have had that experience.

Baroness Annual
(@finallyfiona)
Noble Member     Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Hailey, thank you so much for sharing your story in full, it's so heart-warming to read.  Your entire family is obviously very well-adjusted, but your parents have absolutely aced their role in bringing you up.  They have done such a wonderful job of nurturing and supporting you to become the beautiful soul you are today.  Your picture shows you not just very pretty but absolutely radiant, and that sort of light shines from within.  They must be so proud of everything you have turned out to be 🙂

Hugs,
Fiona xxx

1 Reply
(@haileyd)

They listened to the therapist I saw after being diagnosed with asperger's syndrome by the doctors very well.Said give me the space and time to discover myself.They learned on the spot to use the pronouns she and her around me when I dressed as Hailey.Saw I am much nicer and calm as Hailey too and still like this to this day.

Baroness
(@rochellem)
Estimable Member     Eastern WI, Wisconsin, United States of America

Hailey, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful, heartwarming story. I love how you describe recognizing and exploring your feminine as you were growing up -- memories of your first dress will never leave you! And you have loving and perceptive parents--and you rock a black dress! Enjoy life as a part-time, beautiful woman!

1 Reply
(@haileyd)

I have and my parents say I am talented very well since day 1 I started.I still have that first dress.Also remember knew when I started dressing as Hailey,bedroom door closed and left me alone transforming into her

(@debbiedd)
Noble Member     los angeles, California, United States of America

Very touching story and can relate about your feelings of wearing dresses. Most important is how well you adapted and look so charming thanks to your parents and wife. Ty for spreading the joy to all of us

1 Reply
(@haileyd)

My parents and I do give back also,help out parents of kids with autism and asperger's syndrome

Baroness Annual
(@d44)
Noble Member     New York, United States of America

You are indeed very blessed to have such wonderful parents.

Hostess
(@ab123)
Famed Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

It is wonderful to read  a positive tale. Having support of a non judgmental  family to help you through your issues is so heartening. I an glad that you are living your life and have a supportive partner.

Lady
(@kerrismith)
Honorable Member     Belvidere, Illinois, United States of America

Hailey,
What a wonderful story of acceptance by your family. While I don’t know for sure I suspect that I would not have experienced that level of acceptance from my family had they known about my Kerri side. And I can’t help but mention that you are a very natural and attractive looking woman. I’m sure your family are proud of Hailey.

Duchess
(@emilysouthern)
Reputable Member     Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States of America

What a touching and simply amazing story Hailey.  Thank for sharing your story and taking the time to put it in writing.

All the best in the future, it look very bright!

Emily

Lea
Lady
(@lea-jhene)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

Thank you for sharing your beautiful story. It's nice to know there are accepting parents out there, ones who recognize the change in their child and give them the space to explore, and then supporting their child. My heart feels warm knowing that.

Love the photo added for the post... she looked so familiar... she's a GG fashion blogger I discovered years ago as I was learning about girly stuff from the internet. I love her styles and advice. That photo was about what to wear to an office Christmas party...I loved that outfit. That photo was so memorable even years later after first seeing it. I guess I aspired to dress like her someday.

Duchess Annual
(@robertaf)
Noble Member     Louisiana, United States of America

A wonderful story, thank you for sharing it with us. 
incidently I think you look fabulous in the photo. 

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)
Noble Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

I love your story. Hayley. It is emotional, simple and touches intimate fibers. Well told. I can feel the love you receive from your family. Your article moved me.
Gisela Claudine

1 Reply
(@haileyd)

They want to see me happy in my life,love and accept for who I am

(@sjohnson)
Trusted Member     South East Wisconsin, Wisconsin, United States of America

Your family sounds awesome, What great loving parents. Very touching. My mom knew I was a cross dresser teenager but did not support it my dad would have disowned me (mom told me that) I had one girlfriend that was okay with it in private and my late wife not only accepted, encouraged and helped with whatever I needed. I am in my late 60s and most of my family just found out within the last two years.

Lady
(@lesliekvin)
Eminent Member     New Hampshire, United States of America

Thank you for sharing your story. So happy for you that you have such a supportive family. Your experiences and reactions encourage all of us to accept our duality and the special gift we have.

Page 1 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?