Clear all

[Closed] My journey as Hailey

43 Posts
33 Users
99 Reactions
Lady
(@lesliekvin)
Eminent Member     New Hampshire, United States of America

Thank you for sharing your story. So happy for you that you have such a supportive family. Your experiences and reactions encourage all of us to accept our duality and the special gift we have.

Managing Ambassador
(@billiejay)
Majestic Member     The Middle of Nowhere (TMoN), California, United States of America

For reference, the photo with the article is not Hailey.

It is a picture from the internet, which is allowed with articles. This picture would not be approved as a submittal by a member to the site.

1 Reply
Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

In case anyone is wondering, the lady in the photo is called Jo-Lynne Shane; her website is, as @lea-jhene has pointed out, well worth a look πŸ™‚

LOTS of brilliant style advice πŸ™‚

(@stardust)
Estimable Member     Seattle, Washington, United States of America

Thank you for sharing your sweet, wonderful, authentic, and heartwarming story. I am so happy for you, and also your amazing parents. Yours is an inspiration for many!
Sadly, for many others born into intolerant conservative families, their lives are much harder.
Bless you!
Hugs
Jules

(@melissapenning)
Eminent Member     Overland Park, Kansas, United States of America

Hailey, Iove your story. How wonderful to have parents and brothers as accepting as yours. And by the way, you look absolutely adorable.

Leah
Baroness
(@leah63)
Prominent Member     Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America

awesome story with a very happy outcome of love and support

Duchess
(@terrim)
Reputable Member     Long Island , New York, United States of America

What a lovely story. I have now memories of attraction to female clothing before the age of 11 or 12. Mt first memory was putting on my mother's slip when I was that age. I think my parents knew something but never discussed it. I remember going to the library and looking up crossdressing and was very frightened after reading the information. I was born in 1948.

2 Replies
(@jenniferr)

Estimable Member     Greenville, South Carolina, United States of America

I too was born in 1948, back in a small Appalachian coal mining town, and recall the fear as I grew that, well, back then, something was "wrong with me". Everything was so different then, we didn't even have indoor plumbing until I was around 8 and a TV until I was 10. We just didn't know, didn't understand, nobody did. So began a lifetime of hiding, fear, shame and guilt that I've only been able to at least mostly overcome over the last few years. It's so great that we've finally come out of the dark ages, most people anyway, and the newer generations no longer have to grow up with those same feelings chaining them for their entire lives.
Hugs,
Jennifer

Duchess
(@terrim)

Reputable Member     Long Island , New York, United States of America

One of the things I love about belonging to our community is all the interesting people I have met over the years. My life changed when I met another person like myself. The expression " You are Not Alone " became so real to me. I was 29 or 30.

(@catharineec)
Eminent Member     Alberta, Canada

Than k you for sharing this wonderful story Hailey! What a great family you have.

(@mariechristinebouvier)
Active Member     Erfurt, Thuringia, Germany

Hailey, that is such an amazing story. You have the best family and all are so supportive to you. Enjoy your feminine side and tell us more about your everyday life as Hailey.

Lady
(@hottestwitch)
Prominent Member     Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom

A lovely story; you are so lucky! My daughter has been diagnosed with Aspergers,and while I haven't had a diagnosis, I'm told I exhibit all the symptoms - but I don't care! Holly is Holly, for all her faults and flaws. I don't know if that picture above is of you - but if it is then all I can say is - YOU GO, GIRL!!! Holly XXX

(@jennyk)
Active Member     Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America

I was 6 or 7 when my older sister decided it would be fun dress me in girl clothes. She would then hold me down as she was older and stronger having her knee in my groin. By the time I hit puberty all I could think about was re creating that sensation. I have been dressing ever since. I am attracted to women only but associate sex as a woman. Anytime I even think sexy thoughts the urge to dress is overwhelming . I realize my journey is different than others but it’s nice to be surrounded by supportive like minded people.

(@Anonymous 96427)

Dera Hailey when you said β€œ  I learned that I am not the total masculine one with a femme side. "
So very well said ! and true

Lady
(@candycross)
Estimable Member     Queensland, Australia

Hailey you have been on an empowering journey, it good that your parents are so supportive, l know my own parents never would have been.
Also it's good your siblings are so supportive,.
Yore story is very much an inspirational one thank you Jane xx

Page 2 / 2

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?