Clear all

Overcoming How We Were Programmed

63 Posts
27 Users
89 Reactions
Duchess
(@aliceblack)
Reputable Member     Massachusetts, United States of America

Enjoyed reading your article Suzanne, Very well written.

1 Reply
(@sburnscoe)

Estimable Member     Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America

Thank you dear.

Lady
(@candycross)
Estimable Member     Queensland, Australia

Well that was a delightful read, l was smiling while reading it. I am still in the closet, my wife encourages me and buys me clothes make up etc. She puts my make-up on me and is going to teach me how to put make-up on. I am not ready yet to go out in public, l said to her the other day that l felt like l was weird and she told me that l was normal and she loved me. Every story l read helps me to get closer to going out in public, thankyou for the story, Jane xx

1 Reply
(@sburnscoe)

Jane Dear,
We are normal as normal can be. The first and most important step is having a supportive wife. Spend as much Jane time as you can. Thanks for reading and commenting on my article.
Huggs,
Suzanne

Lady
(@emilyf)
Eminent Member     Fort Myers, Florida, United States of America

angela booth has it right-get moving on to the next phase.in that phase you will meet the greatest (and most enjoyable) challenge as female strangers think nothing of initiating a conversation with another woman. you can tell if they think you are a woman and you really have to be on your toes to pull it off..BUT each time it gets easier and easier until you reach the point where you don't even think about it any more.
and it is really nice to have cis women friends

1 Reply
(@sburnscoe)

I have several CIS women friends but I talk to strangers when I'm out shopping. Most women are super focused when shopping and I've gotten to be the same. I think it makes me fit in more.

Lea
Lady
(@lea-jhene)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

I truly enjoyed reading your story. It jogged my memory of many things in my own journey.

I too used to do the laundry and still do for my family. At first, it was like a way to handle the guilt of being a CD. Now its just to reaffirm the feminine thing my mom would do and to how my kid that there is no gender when it comes to household chores. And it burns calories (lol)!

Me too... a few days after I hit some new achievement as a CD, I get anxious to repeat it, to get used to it, to prove its a normal thing I can do, and to get further along on this journey.

As time goes on, I try not to rush when I'm out running errands and dressed.

Thanks for the wonderful read.

1 Reply
(@sburnscoe)

@lea-jhene Thank you dear for taking time to read and comment thoughtfully on my article.

Lady
(@trish)
Trusted Member     California, United States of America

Love your article.

1 Reply
(@sburnscoe)

@trish Thank you dear for taking time to read it and comment. I loved living it and then writing it.

Page 2 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?