201 Posts
81 Users
409 Thanks
Baroness
Topic starter
(@revel)
Noble Member     Minnesota, United States of America

Hello ladies,

I love leggings. As a Minnesotan who lives in the north with cold winters, I often choose to wear fleece-lined leggings. I also wear leggings that are not fleece-lined during the summer and warmer weather as well. I'm not starting this topic to have a big debate about leggings vs. pantyhose. Haha. I realize that many of you ladies love pantyhose, and I like them too, especially knee highs. I also know that some of you ladies like to wear leggings. I just want you to vote if you like to wear leggings, and please leave a reply. I hope this poll and discussion will be fun. Thank you.

Rev ❤️ 

200 Replies
71 Replies
Ambassador
(@prudence)

Reputable Member     Missouri, United States of America

@revel Hi Revel, Love my leggings. I wore some this evening. Hugs

Baroness
(@revel)

@prudence Me too! I love wearing my leggings almost as much as my comfy pajamas. Haha. Thanks for your kind reply. Love it. ♥️

Rev

(@cdashley)

Noble Member     Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

@revel Hello Revel, yes I love wearing leggings . I’ve always said it doesn’t have to be a dress or skirt to get that amazing feminine feeling while dressed.  I enjoy my woman’s jeans, yoga pants and leggings and living up here in Canada they are perfect for the winter months .

Baroness
(@revel)

@cdashley Hi Ashley, I totally agree with you. Leggings help give us an amazing feminine feeling and I think they also help make our legs look nice too. Haha. I know what you mean about the cold winter months, my Canadian friend and neighbor. Winter has arrived where we live in the North, and fleece-lined leggings feel good to wear during this cold time of the year. 🙂 

Rev

(@cdashley)

@revel That’s so cool ( no pun intended) lol that your Canadian as well hun.  Yes a lot of days after working outside all day and I get home, dinner , then a shower and I’ll through on some leggings or yoga pants with a comfy top and just chill in that until bedtime.  And I’m a firm believer that a thong or g string is a must to wear under them to avoid vpl’s .

Baroness
(@revel)

Yes and no. Yes, it's now getting colder living in the North, but no, I'm not Canadian. I meant that YOU are my Canadian friend. I didn't mean that I'm Canadian. Haha. Sometimes we can take things the wrong way by just reading words. My apologies for any confusion. I love Canadians, nevertheless. Thanks for explaining that. 😊

Rev

(@cdashley)

@revel  Oh my I’m sorry hun. Yes I just read it wrong.   But all good Revel.

Duchess
(@alison-anderson)

Noble Member     Middlesex county, New Jersey, United States of America

@revel I wear leggings when I want to crossdress but I have a workman coming to the home. Otherwise, I don't wear them.

When I first started walking outside, I realized I would need something to cover my legs in the winter months, and I bought a couple of leggings. But I bought an ankle length nylon quilted (puffer) coat shortly after that. With the long coat and (opaque winter) tights, I can wear any length skirt outside for my winter walks and still keep warm. I stopped wearing my leggings and now only use them at home when I'm expecting a workman.

Do I like leggings? They're OK, but I'd much rather be wearing a skirt.

Baroness
(@revel)

@alison-anderson It's nice to know that you like leggings, and still wear them occasionally. 🙂 

Revel 

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Famed Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@revel I have a pair arriving next week, and I can't wait to actually wear them 🙂

I've never owned any before (I love my long dresses and skirts) but so many of the girls here have raved about them that I thought I just HAD to try some out.

I'll let you know how I get on.

Hugs

Ellie x

Baroness
(@revel)

@ellyd22 Thank you, Ellie, for sharing. I had a feeling that although leggings are very popular, not all the sisters on CDH may own a pair yet. Haha. Seriously, I'm happy to know that you ordered a pair of leggings, and that you will have them soon sharing your opinion. When you try them on and if they're the right size, you'll know why the girls have raved about them. 😉

Rev

Lady
(@laurensp)

Eminent Member     Delaware, United States of America

@revel 

Starting out I didn't think I'd be into leggings but time has proved me wrong!  They're very comfy and very sexy in their own way. 

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

@revel Hey Rev 🙂

Well, my first leggings arrived this morning, and I've been wearing them all day (since I was off work with a stomach bug, ick).

They're nice and all, and I still voted 'Yes' to the poll ...

... but ...

...and it's a BIG but (which of course may or may not look good in leggings).

They're never going to take the place in my heart that's currently occupied by skirts and dresses.

I do like leggings, but they're a little, um, restrictive. My boho nature makes me think that I might be more easily lured down the harem pant route.

Hugs

Ellie x

Baroness
(@revel)

@ellyd22 Hi Ellie,

Thank you for the update. I hope that you're feeling better. I'm glad to know that you voted yes and like to wear leggings. I see, I love skirts and dresses too, my friend. Leggings can be worn for different reasons, but I like to wear my black leggings with my skirt or dress. To me, they feel comfy, make me feel plenty girly, and make my legs look great. Enjoy your leggings. 🙂

Rev

Lady
(@greenann)

Trusted Member     Colorado, United States of America

@ellyd22 Harem pants! Somehow they've never occurred to me, but this is a great idea - thanks Ellie!

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

@greenann Oh ... harem pants are quite, quite wonderful 🙂

Lady
(@harriette)

Noble Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

@ellyd22 A pair of medium blue harem pants (I guess...) were one of the first things that I wore out of the house. I have more less eye-catching things to wear now, plus they are lightweight and won't last long.

Lady
(@ria)

Reputable Member     Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

@revel Hello

I live in Saskatchewan so winter and leggings are as natural as snow. I love my morning walks wrapped in a cami, leggings ………

Baroness
(@revel)

@ria I believe you, my Canadian sister. Thanks. 😊 

Rev

(@lauren114)

Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

@revel As of right now, I have 6 pairs of leggings.  I love them and wear them all year.  During the colder months I wear long ones and during the warmer weather I wear cropped leggings.  While they are a splurge, I love Lululemon Align leggings.  The material is buttery soft and the fit is amazing for me.   Leggings are great for everyday casual wear, or they can be worn with a tunic or dress to dress them up a bit.   Vegan leather leggings are amazing and perfect for a night out too.  I wear my leggings with sneakers, boots or high heels depending on where I'm going.   I just love them and I'm definitely going to buy more!!!

Of course, I still love panty hose and stockings, but they are reserved for times when I'm wearing a dress or skirt.

Baroness
(@revel)

@lauren114 Thank you, Lauren, for sharing. That's a perfect way to wear leggings for colder and warmer months. Agreed. I love the many types of leggings. I wear them for either casual or formal occasions. Leggings have been around a long time, but many different colors and types are gaining popularity. I also wear pantyhose or knee highs, but only when I usually wear a dress. 

Rev 

(@heels234)

Honorable Member     Mesa, Arizona, United States of America

@revel Hi Revel,Yes I wear leggings and love them,along with my skinny jeans .They feel so feminine to me especially when grocery shopping and running errands as any woman would.With a nice top and flats or booties ,why not?

Baroness
(@revel)

@heels234 Hi Michelle, I'm glad to know that you love your leggings, and I agree with how they make you feel feminine. You made a good point. 🙂

Revel 

Duchess
(@karensa1136)

Estimable Member     Colorado, United States of America

@revel I also love leggings and living in Colorado, it's a way to deal with the cold while being able to be somewhat dressed up. I have flannel lined leggings that I use for skiing or even walking the dog in the neighborhood in the evenings. The panty hose are for when I can REALLY dress up and get dolled up. The leggings are perfect for a casual look. For skiing I have them under ski pants or when walking the dog, have them on, and a hoodie or puffer jacket and underdressed.

XOXO

Karensa

Baroness
(@revel)

@karensa1136 Thank you, Karensa, for sharing. Agreed. The flannel-lined leggings are a great way to deal with the cold, and make you look great too! I can understand why you want to wear pantyhose when you want to get dolled up. I like pantyhose too, but I love leggings because I wear them more often. I myself have worn my black leggings for formal or casual occasions. 🙂

Revel

Lady
(@kittyamorosa)

Active Member     Staten Island, New York, United States of America

@revel what’s wrong with pantyhose under leggings? That’s my personal favorite!

Baroness
(@revel)

@kittyamorosa I have never tried that, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Thanks for mentioning it, sister. 

Revel

(@jacquelinelarkspur)

Noble Member     Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

I voted No. I have nothing against leggings. They look great, but not on me! I'm a devotee of pantyhose (tights to us British girls), and have been ever since I clumsily pulled on a pair of my mum's at the age of 4.

Baroness
(@revel)

@jacquelinelarkspur Well, at least you have nothing against leggings and think they look great. Haha. Thanks for keeping it friendly. 🙂

Revel

Baroness
(@chrisfp99)

Honorable Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

Flippin' heck! I don't think I've ever seen such love for a female item of clothing. I voted no, but having seen so many of you girls waxing lyrical I may have to join Ellie and give leggings a try whenever my next opportunity to dress presents itself.

Hugs, Chrissie xx. 

Baroness
(@revel)

@chrisfp99 Hi Chrissie, I'm glad that you admitted this. It made me smile and laugh. Haha. 😆 Seriously, I hope that you reconsider. Leggings come in so many different colors and types, and I'm pretty sure that you will find a pair to make you feel and look plenty girly. Join Ellie and give them a try. 😉

Rev

Baroness
(@revel)

My poll/topic is turning out to be fun as I was hoping for. I'm happy to know that many of my sisters like to wear leggings. Thank you for voting and leaving a kind comment. 

For those of you interested in reading about who invented leggings, here's a link to an interesting article online: https://purefulyoga.com/blog/who-invented-leggings/

Rev ❤️ 

(@marleneroberts)

Reputable Member     Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States of America

@revel  I love leggings on cool evenings, like today in the NE USA; wearing them now and all day except for AM church.. I also wear them out in FL when walking on the cooler mornings. However, I call them "meggings" as I believe that they are really unisex unless very tight. Best, Marlene.

Lady
(@stephaniewyo)

Honorable Member     Wyoming, United States of America

@revel I also love leggings great winter wear around the house.  I have more than a few pair and my favorite are a pair of pink/salmon colored ones.  My wife said that nothing matches them.  So the other day she bought me a matching blouse.  Guess she was tired of looking at me all unmatched.

Lady
(@darcy97)

Reputable Member     Georgia, United States of America

@revel yes I too am a fan. My go-to brand is CRZ which can be found on Amazon. I wouldn't be surprised if they were made right alongside Lululemon stuff. The two brands look and feel identical to one another.

As for wearing them, I wear them both in male and femme mode. When going out in male mode, they are only worn to the gym or other outdoor recreational activity. I have worn them with my wife out in general public once after we had gone for a walk on a Greenway. Never been an issue and no I don't wear shorts over them.

Lady
(@bethewillow)

Active Member     Victoria, Australia

@revel Hi Rev, I've got a couple of pair of leggings but I have to admit I'd rather get myself into a dress or skirt and blouse. I do like to wear them but I have to take care with what I wear them with

Dana:)

Baroness
(@revel)

@bethewillow Hi Dana, I'm glad that you have a couple of pair of leggings. I have more skirts and dresses than leggings. However, I like wearing my black leggings with my skirt or dresses. Try it sometime if you haven't. 😉

Rev 

(@alejandrohurtado)

Estimable Member     Tlajomulco de Zuñiga, Jalisco, Mexico

@revel Hi Rev and girls, Without a doubt this is a fun survey and my answer is yes, I also like leggings and I use them especially in sports outfits that undoubtedly motivate me to have a good exercise session haha, seriously, they seem like a good option to me for more casual and relaxed outfits and my favorite type of leggings are those with transparent mesh areas, I think they give a more sexy and flirtatious touch to this comfortable and versatile garment haha.

Greetings to all and great idea of ​​this survey Rev Wink

Baroness
(@revel)

@alejandrohurtado Hi Sofy, my dear friend. Thank you so much for voting and your kind comment. I'm not surprised by the poll results. Haha. I already knew that there's a lot of love for leggings out there, but it's nice to see how much love. ♥️ Me too! I like to wear leggings when I exercise on my rebounder. Agreed. Leggings can give you motivation to exercise. I myself wear leggings with my casual or formal dresses, but I can understand why some prefer tights or pantyhose to wear with their dresses, especially more fancy or formal dresses. That's right! There are transparent mesh leggings available. Now I want a pair of them for Christmas! 🎁

¡Muchas gracias! Happy Heart  

Rev ❤️
(@mjagirl)

Estimable Member     Phoenix Area, Arizona, United States of America

@revel Hi Rev,

One can't beat leggings when the weather gets cold.  They feel so comfy when worn and help reveal our lower half female figure.  I like to wear them with a tunic or short dress to add additional female pizzazz.  Oh, and "congrats" on being a Prominent Member of CDH!

Baroness
(@revel)

@mjagirl Hi Marian, my good friend. Yes! I love to wear leggings year round, especially when the weather gets cold. In Minnesota, it's cold half of the year. Haha. Agreed. Leggings are soft, make my lower half look good, and make me feel feminine. Sometimes I like to wear leggings with my skirt, or short dress. If my dress is long, I wear knee highs.

Thank you, girlfriend. I'm very happy to be a "Prominent Member" of CDH! 

Rev Celebrate  

Gail
Lady
(@gail)

Estimable Member     Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

I know they're warmer, but I enjoy wearing sheer stocking and or Pantyhose Smile all year round--they feel so much more FEMININE!

Baroness
(@revel)

@gail Enjoy wearing them all you want, but I feel plenty "feminine" wearing pantyhose/knee highs OR leggings. 😊 To me, it depends upon the weather and what I'm wearing. 

Revel 

Gail
Lady
(@gail)

Estimable Member     Chicago, Illinois, United States of America

@revel Wow, sounds Harsh.

Baroness
(@revel)

@gail No sister, I never meant to sound harsh. CDH is like family to me. I was only trying to explain that you can wear what you want, and I can wear what I want, and what I wear makes me feel plenty feminine. In fact, after my first sentence, I used a smiling face emoji. 😊

I want to keep my discussions fun and friendly. 🙂

Revel ✌️

Duchess Annual
(@shadowqueen)

Reputable Member     Vermont, United States of America

@revel Hi Revel, when I dress up I like to wear pantyhose or stockings but when it’s casual around the house I love wearing leggings. I also so live in a cold climate and they are great for keeping warm.

Baroness
(@revel)

@shadowqueen Hi AnnaBeth, I know what you mean. Leggings are great for casual use, and for something more formal, pantyhose or stockings are commonly worn. I like to wear leggings for either casual or formal outfits, but as I explained in another post, it depends upon the weather and what I'm wearing. Agreed. When living in a cold climate (like us), leggings are great to help keep warm. 🙂

Revel 

Lady
(@denisegurl2)

Estimable Member     Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America

@revel   I love leggings too!  I am in Wisconsin, so leggings are a go to this time of year!

Baroness
(@revel)

@denisegurl2 Agreed. At this time of the year, leggings are perfect for us Midwestern ladies. Haha. This is one of the reasons why I decided to start a poll/topic about leggings in December. Thank you, my Wisconsin neighbor and sister.

Revel 

(@vespa1980)

Active Member     Dekalb, Illinois, United States of America

@revel leggings are amazing. When I bought my first pair I was in love. Now I wear them all the time at home!

Baroness
(@revel)

@vespa1980 Hi Vespa, I know what you mean. My first pair of leggings were fleeced-lined, and when I tried them on, I instantly fell in love with the leggings! Haha. I wear mine a lot too. They're so soft, warm and comfy. 😊

Rev 

Duchess
(@missylinda)

Prominent Member     Ft Worth, Texas, United States of America

@revel wow!! You really pushed the hot topic, never seen so many replies so quick.  I have to vote with Chrissy, give me stocking clad legs under a skirt.  I don’t need the warmth where  I live or where I go out.   if a girl is big ,like me, they aren’t always flattering.  But if you got the tush, go for it!

Baroness
(@revel)

@missylinda Hi Lorraine, I agree. This has been a hot topic! A simple question created a fun poll and a long, fun discussion. This is probably my favorite poll/topic that I created. I used to shop in a store called "Hot Topic" and they had fun stuff to look at. Considering where you live, I can understand why you choose not to wear leggings, but leggings can be worn not just for warmth, they can be worn for style! Yes, I have the tush for leggings, and this is another reason why I love them. Haha. ♥️ You have your reasons, and thanks for being kind about it. 🙂

Revel 

(@donadress4me)

Trusted Member     Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America

@revel I enjoy wearing leggins too. I wore them to Wal mart which was only the second time in public completely dressed feminine. I also love wearing jeggins which really enhance the legs especially while wearing heels also.

Baroness
(@revel)

@donadress4me Hi Daphanie, I'm glad that you also like wearing leggings, and mentioned jeggings. I don't own a pair of jeggings yet, but have a slim figure to try them out. Thanks for motivating me to buy a pair, sister. 🙂

Revel

(@donadress4me)

Trusted Member     Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America

@revel you'll love them. I usually wear tights or pantyhose under them and the slip on really nice that way.

Baroness
(@revel)

@donadress4me I believe you. Thanks for the tip, my friend. 🙂

Rev

Lady
(@harriette)

@donadress4me I have one pair of lightweight printed jeggings, but it looks as if Old Navy have some that are a bit more substantial. I will have to take a look.

Lady
(@smoothbill)

Estimable Member     Connecticut, United States of America

@revel 

I love my leggings!! Put a pair on this morning to run some errands, coffee, gas and gave my roommate a ride to work. Wear them all the time! I've been wearing them for two years now. Wish I had thought of it sooner!!

Lady
(@harriette)

@revel After all of the discussions about leggings, I now have three pairs of them. One is sort of a light rose colour, and two dark colours that I may actually get a chance to wear out of my home. Do I dare?

While Old Navy has tall sizes, all of them are long in the legs, probably too long. I will take one back and get a shorter, regular pair, just to be sure. They seem to be a bit loose, too, so a smaller size may be better overall anyway, however I did use their sizing guide. That's what I get for trusting an on-line chart.

I am going to have to up my tucking game while wearing them, as well. The tighter that they are, the more that shows.

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

@harriette 

I am going to have to up my tucking game while wearing them, as well. The tighter that they are, the more that shows.

I know, right?

Ellie x

Baroness
(@revel)

@harriette Hi Harriette, I'm happy to read that after all this discussion about leggings, you decided to purchase three pairs. I know what you mean about leggings being long in the legs. I'm a tall gal (6'3), so this is never a problem for me. Haha. Seriously, thanks for giving leggings a try. I really like all the colors that are available, and maybe you should try wearing them out of the house. 😉

Revel 

Lady
(@harriette)

@revel The circumstances for me to wear them outside will have to pass the censor's tests. If she won't allow it, then it won't happen. I also have to get used to them, so I need to approve of it, too.

Baroness
(@revel)

@harriette Understood. I was just trying to be friendly. Enjoy your leggings, and have a Merry Christmas. 🙂

Revel 

Lady
(@harriette)

@revel We will, thank you. Merry Christmas.

Duchess
(@loneleycd)

Noble Member     Roland, Iowa, United States of America

@revel I have many pairs of leggings and jeggings.  Some I wear at work under my uniform instead of long underwear.  I have others I wear around the house most made of lycra and a floral pattern. Maybe call them yoga pants???

.  Cassie

Lady
(@sashabennett)

Estimable Member     Wick, Caithness, United Kingdom

@revel Love em, they are my ultimate go to, even if I am not wearing anything else girly (it happens occasionally) I always wear them. It started off as just a way to keep warm on cold days in the workshop but it didn't take long before it was just a part of the wardrobe. On occasion I will switch it up to stockings but suspenders do have a nasty habit of showing up through trousers LOL, so leggings win out on that. I just wish I could find some decent colours, black is getting boring now......

Baroness
(@revel)

@sashabennett Thank you, Sasha, for sharing. I can relate. I bought my leggings to try something different, stay warmer, and then, I loved the look and feeling of them. Now they're part of my wardrobe too. Leggings are available in many different colors. Target has a decent selection, or you can purchase many different colors of leggings online. 😉 

Rev

(@mocha)

Honorable Member     Brindisi- BDS, Apulia / Puglia, Italy

@revel

I love wearing leggings, I use them both when I go to work (as a substitute for tights when it's winter) they make a good impression, and when I go to train in the gym as well as being comfortable, they become a weapon of seduction

XOXO from Italy

Greta🏳️‍⚧️❤️

Baroness
(@revel)

@mocha Graci Greta for sharing. I'm glad to know that you love wearing leggings. Agreed. They are cozy and handy to have, and you made a good point about how, at the gym, they become a weapon of seduction. Haha. All the best. 

XOXO from America 🇺🇸

Rev ❤️

Lady
(@jillleanne)

Reputable Member     Renfrew, Ontario, Canada

@revel wore my light, black leggings for my walk on the Boardwalk in Myrtle Beach today. They just provide that little bit of extra warmth along with the sunlight. I love how they smooth out the legs.

Baroness
(@chrisfp99)
Honorable Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

It's a big no from me. On the very rare occasions I get to dress I want to be ultra girly, and that means (in UK speak) tights or suspender belt and stockings, with a nice dress or skirt.

Hugs, Chrissie xx. 

6 Replies
Baroness
(@revel)

@chrisfp99 I feel plenty "girly" wearing leggings when I dress. To each HER own. Haha. 

Rev

Lady
(@kittyamorosa)

@revel Right now I have on a Honeysuckle Rose (somewhere between pink, red and orange) bodysuit and matching leggings. I couldn't feel any more girly than I do right now. The leggings are made by a company called Leohex. I highly recommend them... they are so slick that I sometimes worry about slipping off the chair lol! I feel so good right now... all I need is a man to make it even better! 😉

Lady
(@kittyamorosa)

@revel Right now I have on a Honeysuckle Rose (somewhere between pink, red and orange) bodysuit and matching leggings. I couldn't feel any more girly than I do right now. The leggings are made by a company called Leohex. I highly recommend them... they are so slick that I sometimes worry about slipping off the chair lol! I feel so good right now... all I need is a man to make it even better! 😉

Baroness
(@revel)

@kittyamorosa Thank you, Kitty, for sharing. Oopsie! It looks like you replied twice with the same message. That's okay, I thanked you twice. Haha. 🙂 Your matching leggings sound really nice, and I believe that your leggings make you feel plenty girly. I'm going to look into the leggings that you mentioned. I believe it. Haha. Your last comment put a big smile on my face. 😁

Rev 

Lady
(@kittyamorosa)

@revel thank you twice back... being in the arms of a man can always put a smile on my face...

Duchess
(@lucyb112)

Prominent Member     Staffordshire, United Kingdom

@chrisfp99 I completely get where you’re coming from Chrissie.

Until relatively recently I only got to dress 2 or 3 times a year. So back then it was always a dress or skirt with tights or stockings and suspenders.

In the last couple of years I’ve been fortunate enough to get to dress weekly, so now wear leggings and girlie jeans some of the time.

Hugs

Lucy xx

(@emilysouthern)
Estimable Member     Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States of America

I too love leggings.  Have quite a few pair, and three pair in faux leather with a crocodile print.  Do not have any of the fleece lined ones yet.

Leggings paired with a cute top & ballet flats is my usual outfit for driving, and traveling out of town.  Very comfy for those four or five hour drives I make.

Emily

3 Replies
Baroness
(@revel)

@emilysouthern Thank you, Emily, for sharing. Oh yes, leggings are available in faux leather and now that you mention it, I think I should purchase a pair of faux leather leggings! Agreed. Leggings are comfy and, for a long drive, they're perfect. 

Rev

Ambassador
(@prudence)

Reputable Member     Missouri, United States of America

@emilysouthern Emily, do yourself a favor and get the Fleece lined ones. They are so warm!  Hugs

Baroness
(@revel)

@prudence Agreed. Thank you Prudence for advising this. 

Rev Thumbs Up  

Lady
(@karynn)
Estimable Member     Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America
  1. I wear leggings or nylons.  Love them both.  It just depends what kind of weather and outfit is on the agenda!
1 Reply
Baroness
(@revel)

@karynn Me too. I just love leggings more because I wear them more often. I understand what you mean. 🙂 

Rev

(@tinadawn)
Eminent Member     St Louis, Missouri, United States of America

I just purchased a pair of leggings.  They are wonderful to wear clinging just right to my skin.  

2 Replies
Baroness
(@revel)

@tinadawn Agreed. Leggings are wonderful to wear. Although black is the most common, leggings come in many different colors. I need to shop for some colorful leggings. Haha. 

Rev Shopping  

(@lauren114)

@revel I love colorful leggings!  I'm looking for a mauve pair right now.

Lady
(@tbryant2k19)
Trusted Member     Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Leggings are my goto home wear.  I have around 50 pairs of Sweetlegs leggings.  And they are all different.

1 Reply
Baroness
(@revel)

@tbryant2k19 Nice! I'm very impressed with how many pairs of leggings you own, sister. Yes, leggings come in many different types, and different is good. 😊 

Smile Thumbs Up Rev 

Duchess Annual
(@catgurl)
Prominent Member     Marietta, Georgia, United States of America

Yes!  Leggings are definitely a very girly part of my wardrobe, in addition to my many dresses and skirts, and a few formal gowns.  I wear my leggings tight and clingy, usually in black, but I own a solid white pair and a few color patterned pairs. 

They are great for days I want to dress down but still look very girly and blend in.  It is so much fun using my imagination what to match them up with?  Boots, sneakers, ballet flats, sandals, frilly sox, knee-high hose, etc.  Then comes picking a pretty top, some bling, or maybe a sweater, depending on weather.  The possibilities are endless! 

It is so much fun being a girl!  Male clothes are so drab! 

3 Replies
Baroness
(@revel)

@catgurl Thank you, Peggy, for sharing. Your reply was a joy to read. My leggings are currently just plain black, but I like to wear them so much, I plan on purchasing different colors. Now I know what I want for Christmas! Haha. 

That's right, leggings are comfy and girly to wear, and I really like your point about the possibilities being endless. Agreed. Being a girl is so much more fun! Girl power! 

Rev  Perfect   

(@veroslondon)

Reputable Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

@catgurl I fully understand why leggings have become such an important part the cis-woman's wardrobe. As Peggy Sue says they are really versatile and can be teamed with virtually anything other than long skirts and dresses. They are so easy to wear and unlike trousers and jeans you don't have to worry about getting exactly the right fit. Finally they cover hairy legs perfectly. All this applies to us girls as well as cis-women so they're something we can all wear. If like me you try to wear what cis-women wear on a daily basis then it's hard to ignore leggings. I also think that leggings worn with a blouson style cropped jacket and slightly heeled ankle boots is an incredibly sexy look. They really are just part of being a girl.

Baroness
(@revel)

@veroslondon Wow. Thank you, Veronica, for that well-thought explanation about leggings. Agreed. Leggings are easy to wear and give us more freedom than jeans or trousers. Haha. I love how they conform to the body, and they are comfortable and durable. That's right, they are something that all us girls can wear. I know what you mean about how they cover hairy legs perfectly. There have been a few occasions when I didn't have time to shave my legs, but thanks to my black leggings, no problem. Haha. To me, leggings are a blessing to have. 

Rev  Smile Face   

Baroness
Topic starter
(@revel)

I’m a fan of ZZ Top songs. I would love to hear a modified song of “Legs” for fun. Imagine hearing: “She’s got leggings, she knows how to use them.” Haha.

Lol

Baroness
(@verlee)
Eminent Member     Brainerd, Minnesota, United States of America

I too like leggings as well Rev, that is something I'll have to look into more with you later on.  ❤️ 

Verlee

1 Reply
Baroness
(@revel)

@verlee Glad to know that, Ver. Yes, we will be wearing leggings for our photo shoot in time, and during the winter time (like now) fleeced-lined leggings are the best choice for warmth and comfort. 😉

Rev

Lady
(@harriette)

No, not yet.

I ordered a very nice pair on-line, but when they arrived, they were way too short, so I gave them to my wife. I never see her wear them, so I don't know how good they are.

I haven't dealt with leggings since then.

4 Replies
Baroness
(@revel)

@harriette I see, perhaps you ordered the wrong size. I'm a tall, slender gal. I usually get a ladies size XL, and it fits best for me because it has the length for my long legs. I hope that you have better luck with leggings in the future. 🙂 

Revel

Lady
(@harriette)

@revel They were too short because the seller didn't include enough details for me to know better. I got smarter after that mistake.

I looked at the display of a leggings store, this week and am in no rush to get a pair that fits. I doubt that I could wear them out in public.

(@lauren114)

@harriette I actually love cropped leggings.   I love it when my ankles and ankle bracelet show!

Lady
(@harriette)

@lauren114 Kind of difficult to stay stealthy in my neighbourhood wearing something like that. Thanks, but I get clocked enough as it is.

(@caroline2k)
Reputable Member     Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

I like leggings too. I've got several types including ones for the gym, shiny ones, plain black ones with lots of lycra to keep them skintight... but the ones I wear most are faux leather ones with a side zip - like these ones

I will often wear these when I go out in guy mode and around the house if I know I have to answer the door to anyone (postman etc) and full-girly outfits aren't appropriate. They are so soft and supple.

One thing about leggings is that it means that I have to have my tuck perfect. I hate seeing unladylike bumps in leggings. It's also quite fun presenting as a 'guy' in these leggings with a totally flat front. lol

2 Replies
Duchess
(@lucyb112)

Prominent Member     Staffordshire, United Kingdom

@caroline2k  Me too. Quite often I’m home alone but need to keep going outside and back indoors to do something, and a skirt really isn’t practical.

Nowadays I often walk the dog wearing some black leggings. The neighbours are used to seeing me wearing running leggings, so I don’t think I’m making a spectacle of myself. 
I could be completely wrong of course 🙂

Baroness
(@revel)

@caroline2k Thank you, Caroline, for sharing. I enjoyed reading your reply. I'm glad to know that you like leggings. I really like your idea of having leggings for different occasions, and I love the picture of the faux leather ones that you provided a link to. Thank you. I want a pair of them for Christmas! Please, Santa! Haha. 

Yes, I really like how leggings are comfortable to wear in either guy or girl mode. Sometimes I wear leggings when I exercise too. They're so soft and feel good on my legs. I love to wear them. ❤️ 

Rev 

(@satiny)
Trusted Member     columbia, South Carolina, United States of America

i voted yes seeing that i have several there are a lot of options on the market wish i could find more seamless ones 

1 Reply
Baroness
(@revel)

@satiny Thank you, Denise, for voting and sharing. I know what you mean about seamless leggings. Seamless gym leggings are always nice to own. 😉 

Rev

Duchess Annual
(@robertaf)
Prominent Member     Louisiana, United States of America

I have about a dozen pair's. I usually only wear them for very casual days. I mostly have them for hiking and exercise.   

1 Reply
Baroness
(@revel)

@robertaf That's what is so nice about leggings. They can be worn for different occasions. I myself use them for casual, exercising, or formal occasions. 🙂

Revel 

Hostess
(@cdsue)
Noble Member     Delaware, United States of America

I have a couple pair of black leggings and enjoy wearing them. There are cooler mornings when I wear them to hang out before the wife wakes up. I usually pair them with a tunic top which is long enough to cover the crotch, tucking is still appropriate but not as necessary (I have a hard time getting a good tuck). I'll walk the dog in the back yard wearing them in the very early morning and around the neighborhood under my sweats. 

XOXO
Suzanne

1 Reply
Baroness
(@revel)

@cdsue Thank you, Suzanne, for sharing. Black leggings are the most common and popular color. Leggings can come in handy that way, to walk the dog or exercising. 🙂

Revel 

Lady
(@butteryeffect)
Estimable Member     Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I'm very much a tunic  and leggings girl, as are many women in the UK but they are just one style in the wardrobe.

2 Replies
Baroness
(@revel)

@butteryeffect Understood. Thank you for sharing, sister. I'm glad that you're a tunic and leggings girl. 🙂

Rev

Lady
(@melaniejames)

Reputable Member     Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom

@butteryeffect I wear them with a rather short denim skirt as they give some reassurance along with wedge sandals. But a tunic would give the same coverage.

Page 1 / 4
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?