Do you like to wear leggings? Poll is created on Dec 08, 2023

Leggings

206 Posts
82 Users
426 Thanks
Lady
(@esmewthrwx)
Estimable Member     Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Leggings were actually one of the first pieces of female clothing I bought. A pair of leopard print ones that I ordered from Victoria's Secret (they were on sale) but they are so comfortable. And I like how they make my legs look.

3 Replies
Baroness
(@revel)

Noble Member     Minnesota, United States of America

@esmewthrwx Hi Esme,

My discussion about leggings has reached four pages!

Thank you for sharing, my friend. I can understand why leggings were one of the first pieces of clothing you bought. I have a leopard print beret, and now I'm tempted to buy some leopard print leggings. Haha. 🐆

Rev

Lady
(@esmewthrwx)

Estimable Member     Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America

@revel You should!

Baroness
(@revel)

@esmewthrwx Agreed. I will put them on my shopping list. 🙂

Rev

Baroness Annual
(@lyndajones)
Reputable Member     Kingsport, Tennessee, United States of America

Love My Leggings, I wear Spanx black cammo Leggings all winter. My wife is ok with them.

I was wear my Leggings at home and my wife ask me  to go to the grocery store with her. I said let me change, her comment just go I dont care. So off to the store and nobody gave a second glance. Now let me tell you I live in the RED state of Tennessee. 

1 Reply
Baroness
(@revel)

@lyndajones I can understand why you love your leggings. Thanks for sharing that story. Leggings are known to be comfy and are nice to wear for many different reasons. 

Revel 

Lady
(@joeleen)
Eminent Member     South Carolina, United States of America

Revel I have 5 pair 2 black 1 red 1 blue 1 green all are the IUGA brand I wear them every morning when I do yoga and Pilates down 40 lbs they are paired with Puma sports bra. They seem to energize me! I also have 3 pair of jeniggins that my wife gave me I find them very comfortable and make my legs look and feel great. Looking into getting some Tunics to match them up. Joellen 

Lady
(@joeleen)
Eminent Member     South Carolina, United States of America

Revel I have 5 pair 2 black 1 red 1 blue 1 green all are the IUGA brand I wear them every morning when I do yoga and Pilates down 40 lbs they are paired with Puma sports bra. They seem to energize me! I also have 3 pair of jeniggins that my wife gave me I find them very comfortable and make my legs look and feel great. Looking into getting some Tunics to match them up. Joellen 

1 Reply
Baroness
(@revel)

@joeleen It looks like you replied twice showing the same message. Oh well, I thanked you twice. 😉

Nice. This is another reason why I love leggings. There are so many different colors and, yes, they're perfect for Yoga and exercising. I myself love wearing mine when I exercise on my rebounder. Enjoy your leggings and keep exercising! 

Revel 

Lady
(@audreyw)
Trusted Member     Savana, Georgia, United States of America

I really enjoy wearing leggings myself. I don't wear them in the gym, although I do wear women's bicycle/booty type shorts under the track pants I wear when in the gym.  In addition to the gym,  I run 3 and walk 2 days a week and in the cooler months I always wear women's leggings.  In my area most guys running or walking it seems are wearing leggings for activities like these. Its pretty standard fare in my area.  Around the house if I'm not going out I'll wear leggings as well.  While they're not something at this point I would feel entirely comfortable wearing around town, I have no problems taking out the trash, getting the mail, having coffee in the morning with my wife out on the back deck, or any other type of mundane activity primarily in my yard outside the house.

Lady
(@starletashley)
Eminent Member     Stoneham, Massachusetts, United States of America

I love leggins too - especially with a cute tunic or a long sweater 🌺

Lady
(@carlafirst11)
Reputable Member     West Covina, California, United States of America

I love leggings, nothing better that running errands, shopping, catching a movie while wearing them. Black was my first choice ever, but recently I found that multi colored with a lot of pink or blue are so darn sexy, all I need to do is find a nice top and flat shoes, so sexy and comfortable.

Lady
(@denises924)
Reputable Member     Massachusetts, United States of America

I enjoy leggings they feel very nice and make my legs look good (IMHO). Since they are so popular with women, I do feel very feminine wearing them too - like I am one of the girls. Solid color leggings and an oversize sweater is always a cute look, I think.

Denise
❤️

1 Reply
Baroness
(@revel)

@denises924 Thanks for sharing, Denise. Agreed. Sometimes I like to wear my black leggings with a red or pink sweater, especially during cold winter months, and I think it's a cute look. 😊

Rev ❤️

Baroness Annual
(@secretpassions)
Noble Member     Wisconsin, United States of America

Hi Rev,

I’m another leggings girl. I love the way they make me feel, so comfortable, and feminine looking too. My wife has grown to like them on me, so I wear them most of the time at home now. I enjoy the fleece lined ones in the winter too. It can get pretty chilly here in Wisconsin as well.

Smile Face Lara

2 Replies
Baroness
(@revel)

@secretpassions Hi Lara! It's always nice to know a leggings girl. I feel the same way. Leggings make me feel good, look good, and they're comfy. Today I purchased black faux fur-lined leggings at my local Target store on clearance for only $6. I couldn't resist buying them at that price! This sure has been a mild winter with little snow, but I still love my fleece-lined leggings when it gets chilly. 😊

Rev ❤️

Baroness Annual
(@secretpassions)

Noble Member     Wisconsin, United States of America

@revel What a great deal you found! There is nothing like a nice warm pair of lined leggings on a chilly morning!

Page 4 / 4
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?