93 Users
239 Reactions
Lady
(@cdkaylasnow)
Reputable Member     Denver, Colorado, United States of America

One of my celebrity crushes is a rock/pop vocalist.. Avril Lavigne 😍 

(@Anonymous 95235)
Reputable Member

Out of those on the list it's still Chrissie Hynde for me and after just watching the fabulous Karaoke scene in Lost in Translation even more so ! But good effort by Scarlet Johnannson !

Lady
(@ashliid)
Active Member     Ohio, United States of America

I gotta go Nancy Wilson, Pat Benetar, Adele

(@Anonymous 95235)
Reputable Member

Nico......60/40 a track to put goosebumps what a voice 

Lady
(@viccipark)
Active Member     Buffalo, New York, United States of America

Should be able to leave our own answer. And mine is the Queen of Heavy Metal Doro Pesch.

Joan
Lady
(@cheekyguy)
Eminent Member     Belmont, Ohio, United States of America

I had to vote sentimentally, my kiddo loves Taylor and her and I just belt it out in the car together. 

(@barbra)
Eminent Member     Ohio, United States of America

My favorite Today is Pink!!! I also think Linda Ronstadt Has a Beautifull voice. Let me name some more Cher, Celine Dion, Sarah McLachlan, Tina Turner, Adele, Gloria Estefan, Natalie Merchant, Melissa Etheridge, Kelly Clarkson to name a few.

Barbra

Lacy
Duchess
(@rholtman96)
Reputable Member     Lincoln city, Oregon, United States of America

My girlfriend (now my wife) and I went to see Stevie Nicks unplugged in Portland Oregon back in the late 1990's, she was amazing.

Lacy

2 Replies
Lady
(@candycross)

Reputable Member     Queensland, Australia

@rholtman96 l have never had the pleasure of seeing her live, however she has always presented herself well and what a wonderful voice.

Lacy
Duchess
(@rholtman96)

Reputable Member     Lincoln city, Oregon, United States of America

@candycross  Oh and what beautiful outfits she wore on stage. I also saw her in 76 with fleetwood mac.

Lady
(@candycross)

I always thought she was the real talent in Fleetwood mac, but yeas her outfits were beautiful 

Lady
(@samantharox)
Active Member     North Carolina, United States of America

Idk if I’m replying in the right place but my choice is Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm.  She’s flawless 

(@metrobus400)
Estimable Member     Caterham-on-the-Hill, Surrey, United Kingdom

I chose Chrissy Hynde (Pretenders) from the poll, but Hope Sandoval (Mazzy Star) "Fade into You" and "Flowers in December" are two of my all time favorites of hers. There are also many covers by lots of musicians that are also good to watch and listen to on YouTube.

(@sjohnson)
Trusted Member     South East Wisconsin, Wisconsin, United States of America

I actually voted for Stevie Nicks, But if I had my choice it would be between Marie Fredriksson of Roxette or Patty Smyth 

Lady
(@candycross)

Yes Marie Fredriksson was very good too, but l still prefer Stevie NIcks

(@villainesscolleen)
Eminent Member     Northbrook, Illinois, United States of America

I would also say Adele, circa 2011-2012 was really quite beautiful. She set the bar high for BBW. I liked that version of her, complete with smoking and drinking, more than I like the current version of her.

60 minutes adele GIF

(@lgoldman2212)
Eminent Member     Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America

I really love Fiona Apple. Her songs are so raw and honest. She does great things with song structure and interesting uses of piano.

Bjork in both her solo stuff and with the Sugarcubes is just so innovative and unique. Her personality just jumps out in both her lyrics and vocal delivery.

Janis Joplin really was like a female incarnation of rock and roll itself. She lived hard but let herself be too vulnerable to last long.

Joni Mitchell has some of the best lyrics that I can completely identify with just from how clearly they express her mind. One of her lyrics was "He picks up my scent on his fingers while he's watching the waitress's legs" Wow.

For more recent stuff, Boygenius is really good. Their harmonies are great and lyrics are very thoughtful.

Lauren

Page 4 / 5
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?