Notifications
Clear all

If you woke up tomorrow morning and you were one of these TV personalities who would you be? Poll is created on Feb 19, 2024

Who would you wake up and be????

28 Posts
28 Users
62 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@ginger1968)
Estimable Member     Intercourse, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Hi all!! If you woke up tomorrow morning and we’re one of the TV women listed below who would you be?

I’ll go first…. I would be June Cleaver. She was nice looking, fashionable and so wonderfully caring. She was very social with her PTA meetings and weekend dinners at many of her and Warde’s friends home. 

She was wonderful with the kids, a doting wife and concerned for many. She was vulnerable yet so very secure in knowing her man would take charge, make decisions and make sure she was always good and safe. 

I guess my choice of June stems from the fact that in both my business and personal life, I was / am always the one people expect to make decisions, fix things and get things done. Don’t get me wrong I’m thankful that I am able to do things like that, but just once, just once I’d love to be that vulnerable person that doesn’t have to make a decision or make sure everything is ok. If worrying about making kids lunches, cooking a nice dinner and picking up my husbands dry cleanings are my biggest concerns, than I want to be June!

On the opposite spectrum because of my male life my second choice would be Claire Dunphy. For those that know her personality, it’s mine but with a cute sexy look and a dorky but caring and loving husband!

27 Replies
7 Replies
Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@ginger1968 

I had to Google all of them, since I'm in the UK. I'd heard of Mary Tyler Moore but had no idea what she looked like!

I guess people's choices might be influenced by the personality of the actresses or the characters they play, and of course I'm getting none of that from photos on a screen. However, if I had to be shallow and go on looks alone then out of the ladies listed it would be Claire Dunphy (Julie Bowen) 🙂

Ellie x

Lady
(@hottestwitch)

Honorable Member     Leicester, Leicestershire, United Kingdom

@ginger1968 Had to vote for Mary Tyler Moor on two different grounds...  1) back from when I remember her (mid/late 60's to early 80's) I always thought she was incredibly beautiful - and so natural at the same time; there was a girl who really didn't need makeup to look phenomenal.  2)  I'm English:  MTM is the only one of these ladies I've ever heard of!  Mind; if you were adding in Bailey Quarters (from WKRP - yes I'm that old...) I'd change my vote...  Holly XXX

(@mocha)

Honorable Member     Brindisi- BDS, Apulia / Puglia, Italy

@ginger1968 

If I woke up tomorrow morning, I would like to be Claire Huxtabull. Because when I was little I watched "The Cosby show" on TV, I would have liked to have her femininity, physicality and her wonderful smile... and why not! her tan!

Duchess Annual
(@queenmp)

Estimable Member     Portland, Oregon, United States of America

@ginger1968 

I had to go with Murphy Brown if, for no other reason, we have a similar sense of humor.  While she was not exactly a style maven, I am not either.  I dress the way I feel.  Love the poll question!

Lady
(@tiffany8)

Reputable Member     Ontario, Canada

@ginger1968 

Sorry but I had to go with my own. If I could wake up tomorrow as any woman, I would want to be either

1. Sherri Shepherd
  2. Meghan Markle (pre royal family)
  3. Melissa McCarthy. 

Oh a girl can dream 😍 

Tiffany 💜 

(@stephaniesilk)

Eminent Member     St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States of America

@ginger1968 I would like to be Elyse Keaton of Family Ties, played by Meredith Baxter.  It helps that in real life Meredith is a lesbian.

Lady
(@chloe72)

Active Member     Virginia, United States of America

@ginger1968 I have to say Claire. Only recognize the name Mary Tyler Moore, but Claire looks like the only one from my time, if not just a bit earlier.

Hostess
(@ab123)
Famed Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

Mary Tyler Moore is too old now but the others are fictional characters whereas Mary isn't. I would choose Julia Bowen (Claire Dunphy) as she is a nice looking woman.

I had to look the others up as I am in the U.K.  Mary Tyler Moore is the only one I knew.

(@laurynvalentine)
Trusted Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Julie Bowen but from her days on the show Ed. What a great show. The episode where Ed asks her to marry him is beautiful 

Duchess
(@reallylauren)
Noble Member     Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Murphy Brown for sure!  I mean it's Candice Bergen, such a beautiful woman! That choice was easy for me!  Thanks for the fun Ginger.  🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

1 Reply
(@tinytinkerbell)

Estimable Member     SF Bay Area, California, United States of America

@reallylauren been a Murphy Brown/Candice Bergen fan for years....as far back as The Group...!!!  Heart Big Love Eyes

Duchess Annual
(@blondsherri)
Honorable Member     Missoula, Montana, United States of America

Funny that June Cleaver is in the list because last week I referred to her as my icon when talking about the way women dress today.

So of course I picked June!

Sherri

Duchess
(@missylinda)
Noble Member     Ft Worth, Texas, United States of America

See my public photo with the apron,  June Cleaveresque .  Nice dress and an apron. When  a youngster, wanted to be a girl and have her for my mother. 

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)
Noble Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

Mary Tyler Moore. I loved her smile. 

(@cassiesccd)
Estimable Member     San Diego, California, United States of America

Murphy Brown. Confident. Sexy. Independent. Badass. What's not to love about that combo?  😊 

Duchess
(@2bmadeline)
Reputable Member     Walla Walla, Washington, United States of America

Anyone of those would be fine, but I would like to wake up as Audrey Hepburn, in her twenties. Never has there been a more beautiful woman to walk this earth.

Dream big, or don't bother.

Hostess
(@cdsue)
Noble Member     Delaware, United States of America

Looking at the list I first thought June Cleaver, but that r.

Reminded me too much of my Mom. There isn't anything wrong with that and as hers were the first clothes I wore it would be appropriate. However, as I thought about it I would have to say Mary Tyler Moore. I like the office girl look and she always looked so pretty, the length and style of her hair was also nice. Not that I think of her when I dress but that is the look I try to emulate - dress or skirt/blouse combo, hose and heels. This was fun.

XOXO
Suzanne

(@kimberlyannvictoria)
Reputable Member     milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America

I would Love to be Mary Tyler Moore. So pretty and elegant

(@lauren114)
Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

Of the five choices, I would say Claire Dunphy (remember Julie Bowen in Happy Gilmour? Totally cute...).   In reality, it would be Blake Lively!  She's so pretty and stylish!

Lady
(@paulapantyhose)
Estimable Member     western part of state, Texas, United States of America

Mary Tyler Moore out of that list, she was the classy woman making a mark for herself when I was a child. She was always stylish in my opinion. 

Lady
(@brandicd11)
Reputable Member     New York, United States of America

June Cleaver.

Love the 1950's look head to toe.

Full make up and the aprons (last but not least).

Bob

J J
Lady
(@jjandme)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

I vote MTM since is everything a women should and can be. She is smart, independent and has lived an amazing life. I chose her for her real.lofe, not her TV personas. 

I am.sorry, but as pretty as June Clever is, she represents everything that was wrong in the 50s and 60s, which was a white male-centric period. 

Page 1 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?