How does your SO feel about your crossdressing? Poll is created on Jun 06, 2024

Your significant other

163 Posts
83 Users
517 Reactions
Baroness Annual
(@lauriejp3)
Eminent Member     Rio Vista, California, United States of America

I should say please read my profile. My wife has become more concerned than ever that I could be exposed to friends or neighbors. The near overwhelming news coverage of the trans communities has turned her off to the interest and support she previously showed. We used to shop for Laur together, and enjoyed many wonderful date nights at home. Often she would initiate the evening or daytime fun with a "you go and get pretty"! Now I am conflicted as to how often I wish to make the complete transformation with makeup, wig and nails and all. More often now i partially dress, say with forms, a skort and some form of jewelry with maybe a casual tee. I guess its a reflection of how the CIS gals are dressing today. My wife has become completely indifferent to Laurie as if it's no big deal as long as it remains at home behind closed drapes. 

Lady
(@lisa55)
Prominent Member     Gloucester, Virginia, United States of America

It’s definitely #4

Before I came out to my wife I alway thought we had a DADT relationship. When we talked about it she told me she never even thought about it. She enjoyed me wearing my panties and stockings for fun times and worried sometimes when I didn’t. That shocked me. But since reveal all last September we are the best of girlfriends now (as well as husband when needed). I’m starting to think that I CD as a man now, as I tend to be fully dressed most of the time. I still am getting use to her calling me by my female name at times. Shopping is a blast and both our wardrobes have grown tremendously. I just wish she would remember to say “this would look good on Lisa” and not “you” sometimes. But, overall she’s careful. All but a few items of my male clothing has been moved to the spare bedroom closet for keeping. As it is I needed to move my overflow Winter clothes into another closet. Being a woman can be so expensive, especially when you are buying for two! But, I wouldn’t give it up for anything in the world! 

(@coleencd)
Estimable Member     Edinburgh, East Lothian, United Kingdom

My wife knows, has given me clothes, vouchers to buy fem clothing for myself. I do have more fem clothes than male drab clothing. I go to Trans meetings where I can dress and chat with others and my wife knows about them she actually found out about them for me. I under dress in panties and in colder weather I will wear stockings suspenders and a camisole under my male drab. I dress fully 1 time per week and love the time.  She sees me every night in either panties and a camisole or a nightdress, my wife also gave me a floor length satin robe to wear when I get up in the morning. I know I am more lucky than most and love it, If I am honest I probably would love to be fully dressed more often.

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)
Noble Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

I decided a few years ago not to have significant others anymore and I have followed through so far, but my heart is capricious and my brain does not predict the future. So I voted for DADT which has been the constant of my few romantic relationships that lasted longer. I blame my judgment to choose. Very closed and orthodox women. Hard to reason with people like that. Nothing lasting is built on secrets. Now I live happier this way. 

Gisela

1 Reply
Lady
(@kerrismith)

Honorable Member     Belvidere, Illinois, United States of America

@firefly Gisela, I feel the same way.  After 37 years of marriage, I don’t feel the need for another SO and am not looking.  It is a rare woman that would accept our femme alter egos, so why bother?  Just do what makes you happy.

Kerri

(@Anonymous 31287)

I am married but not close with my wife anymore.   Its sad.    After my marriage became more of a business venture.. i came out as Suzie.   My wife was not happy.  She does accept that i dress and i do it in front of her.  But she refuses to call me Suzie or accept i have such a strong female side.        Its a lonely way to exist.  But thats life i guess.  

Lady
(@jess92)
Honorable Member     Florida, United States of America

In my case I have a boyfriend and he LOVES my dressing - I wear romantic lingerie to bed almost every night. He's extremely supportive and encouraging and I couldn't ask for a better SO. We have a great relationship, especially in the bedroom.

1 Reply
Lady
(@kerrismith)

Honorable Member     Belvidere, Illinois, United States of America

@jess92 Jess, I am so amazed that you have a boyfriend that accepts you as Jess.  I hope you enjoy your intimacy and have a happy relationship.

Kerri

Lady
(@gilliantv)
Active Member     United Kingdom

I'm a DADT. My wife knows but doesn't want to see me dressed except for one time when she even did my make up. That was a few years ago and nothing like that has happened again although sometimes I get to wear French knickers and a camisole to bed. She was doing her nails a few weeks back and asked if I would like mine done too. I jumped at the chance but when I suggested taking it further she said she didn't want to look at a man in a dress. My crossdressing needs are more now than they have ever been.

Lady
(@asm14624)
Active Member     Rochester, New York, United States of America

Unfortunately, when she found out she had a divorce lawyer on the phone before we had a chance to discuss it.

1 Reply
Lady
(@gerhayden)

Active Member     Cork, Leinster, Ireland

@asm14624 that's sad.

Lady
(@carla66)
Estimable Member     Barcelona , Barcelona, Spain

She knows that I wear feminine clothes, she ignores it and we live a normal life. He told me it was what he hated most in the world. But I can't live without it. Every day I wear something feminine, with the fear of being discovered. She realizes it and ignores it, I think she is learning to tolerate it.

And now I am more masculine than ever (especially in sex), and that is when we are at our best.

But there is a fear on my part that everything will explode. (And I think on his part).

She has never been one to be sexy, and I love her. If I had a beard I would love it the same. At these ages I want her, not her looks.

Kisses from Carla

Duchess
(@reallylauren)
Noble Member     Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

My SO had a bit of a struggle when I came out as being transgender, but after I found out I am an intersex person, she's totally accepting of who I am.  She says, "You're not responsible for who you were born as." We are true girlfriends now and do everything together.

(@catex)
Trusted Member     Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Hello everyone,

I voted #1, but it’s not like my SO doesn’t care… she’s the kind of person who has the capacity to care about just about everything… at the same time, she’s a very lovely cis-gendered woman, who as much as she can empathize, doesn’t really understand many of the nuances of being tg (how could she? To be completely fair)… So, on the one hand I’m super grateful to be able to express myself as my feminine self at home, but I wish there was more depth to our relationship with respect to my feminine persona… Again, to be fair, that’s a wish that’s one ‘ask’ to far, and what I really need is all of you, the sweeties reading this, to be that missing puzzle piece… No pressure, babes! lol… 😉❤️

3 Replies
Baroness
(@chrisfp99)

Noble Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

Catherine, you know we all have your back. That's what this place is for hun xx.

(@catex)

Trusted Member     Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

@chrisfp99 thank you! ❤️

Baroness
(@chrisfp99)

Noble Member     London , Kent, United Kingdom

You're very welcome girl xx.

Ambassador
(@melodeescarlet)
Noble Member     Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America

We don't go out all the time, but she doesn't bat an eye at going out with me dolled up. I'm quite lucky to have her. 😊 

2 Replies
(@marleneroberts)

Honorable Member     Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States of America

@melodeescarlet  Yes you are!! Best, Marlene.

Managing Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@melodeescarlet 

That 'quite' is an understatement!

Heart

(@coleencd)
Estimable Member     Edinburgh, East Lothian, United Kingdom

My wife knows has given me clothes and vouchers for Xmas and birthdays. Today we went shopping for pants for us both for going on holiday. No VPL for us both I can talk about my dressing to a point as I do not like to rub her face in it so to speak. She has spoken about coming to a trans meeting I attend once a month. The meeting is a safe space for all of those that fall under the trans umbrella which being a cd I am under the umbrella. I think we are both at a good time in our life and my wife's attitude life is to short to worry about others. She has laid down some rules which she says I must abide with they were a few years ago and I abide by them.

Baroness Annual
(@secretpassions)
Noble Member     Wisconsin, United States of America

Hi Kerri,

I picked DADT, but that isn't quite right anymore. I just came out to my wonderful wife of 40 years this past week. She was amazing about it, and said she was sorry that I had struggled with these feelings on my own for the last 5 years. (see my updated bio for details) She does not want to see Lara, at least not yet. She is supportive, but still processing just yet. So DADT pertains more up until last week. I'll have to Update in 6 months or so. Flowers  

Heart Lara  

Duchess
(@sarahleigh)
Active Member     Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America

My first wife had issues. lots of issues and didn't like my crossdressing.  That being said she would occasionally buy me an outfit but then tell that I needed to stop..Her way or the highway.  And she would come to me and ask to borrow an outfit for some meeting she had.  Years later towards the end of the marriage I called her on her hipprocracy because she support the LGBTQ openly in public but at home she was a hippocrit and I told her so, you would have thought I shot her.  Fastforward to the present, I have a great wife who loves me unconditionally no rules really just lots of negotiation of outtings and events.  She has been one of my biggest cheerleaders especially when it comes to going out in public spaces.  I got lucky the second time around.

Page 3 / 4
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?