Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Sexuality - How do you identify?

102 Posts
84 Users
351 Thanks
58 K Views
Lady
Topic starter
(@amberlynnkain)
Eminent Member     Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America

I would like to know if your sexual preference changes when you are dressed.  When younger I found my self still attracted to genetic females.  As I got older I noticed a subtle shift in my preference to genetic men while crossdressed.  Now I prefer men Even when not dressed.  How do you identify your sexual orientation when  dressed “en femme”?

Ambassador Note: this topic has been closed to further comment.  Like most topics of a sexual nature, many replies were quite explicit and required heavy editing by moderators.  That's not sustainable.  Sorry ladies.  CDH is not the place to detail how you would satisfy your partner.

101 Replies
22 Replies
Duchess
(@samanthar)

Reputable Member     Cape Coral, Florida, United States of America

@amberlynnkain At least for me, I don't think my dressing has anything to do with my sexuality. I much prefer women but I would be lying if I said I have not been with men. I really think I started dressing as sexual thing, it was a long time ago and I was a teen boy. It has progressed to being part of me and is no long just as a sex act. Does that sense?

Lady
(@cece)

Reputable Member     New York City, New York, United States of America

@samanthar Greetings, Samantha. I was in my 30s when I started dressing, focussed mostly on lingerie, and it did eroticize me. Now in my 70s, my desire to dress femme is no longer powered by eroticism.

Nevertheless, I do sometimes imagine being dressed and being intimate with a man. I would never cheat on my girlfriend, however, so it will remain a secret fantasy.

Lady
(@jameie)

Eminent Member     Terre Haute, Indiana, United States of America

@samanthar seems like sense to me , maybe

(@bloomersandshorts9)

Eminent Member     Tokyo, Japan

@samanthar honestly I feel that I am a straight and heterosexual male and interested in women only. I just like wearing panties and Japanese sports bloomers. It has nothing to do with my sexuality.

(@amethystgold)

Eminent Member     Lancaster Park, Alberta, Canada

I feel that I am a straight male and full heartedly interested in women only. I just like dressing enfemme and has nothing to do with my sexuality.

(@briannaleah)

Trusted Member     Howden, Manitoba, Canada

@amberlynnkain Hi there. I know the crossdressing community has officially claimed crossdressers are all heterosexual but I think it is a continuum. When I dress up I usually love my appearance and it is a turn-on. I would say in truth that many crossdressers including me are bi-sexual to some degree. Some much more than others. I am mildly bi-sexual as mainly I just adore women but the thought of being persued when I'm dressed is a turn-on too. When I'm in drab not much interested in men other than as buddies.....

Lady
(@jameie)

Eminent Member     Terre Haute, Indiana, United States of America

@amberlynnkain I think most  cd'ers are more likely to become Q than S

Lady
(@stephaniewyo)

Honorable Member     Wyoming, United States of America

@amberlynnkain Sometimes when dressed my mind wanders to wondering about men

Duchess
(@22stars)

Active Member     Los Angeles, United States of America

@stephaniewyo 

Sometimes when the Pink Fog hits it is tough not to.

Lady
(@meganfachs)

Estimable Member     Central Ohio, Ohio, United States of America

@amberlynnkain I have always been heterosexual (highly attracted to women). When I dress, I am primarily attracted to women and want to be seen by them, talk to them, be with them sexually.  BUT… when dressed and having “private time”, I am more bisexual with the participants being both sexes.  But I’ve never seen a man in real life that sparked any attraction.  So I’d say bisexual in my fantasies when I’m dressed.

Duchess
(@theresanyc)

Eminent Member     New York, New York, United States of America

@meganfachs I am exactly the same way.  I want to feel beautiful and feminine and a guy attracted to me while dressed is certainly a huge turn on/fantasy for me.

Lady
(@harriette)

Noble Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

@amberlynnkain I have no idea if my sexual preference will change when fully dressed because I have never been fully dressed en femme in public (well, except once at a Pride parade). No wig, no dresses, no coloured nail polish, no make up.

Until then, I won't know for sure, but it is not currently in my life's plan.

(@timeajane)

Trusted Member     Wyoming, United States of America

@amberlynnkain I don’t notice a change in my sexuality, more of a change in my sexiness: I feel youthful, pretty, fabulous and confident.  I’m still desperately attracted to women and only attracted to men sometimes, and that hasn’t changed in the four or so years since I’ve embraced my Janey.

Lady
(@sexxygrl)

Trusted Member     LA, California, United States of America

@amberlynnkain I consider myself a bisexual when I cd I love to flirt with men, I’ve had some sexual experiences as cd but when dressing in men clothes am attacked to women.

I guess when I dress as a woman I just feel feminine and sexy and act as one 100%

(@dovemtn2016)

Estimable Member     Tucson, Arizona, United States of America

@amberlynnkain 

I prefer women all the way. I am very intrigued with the idea of being a Lesbian woman.

Guess what ladies, Christine is a virgin.

Lady
(@jillannquinn)

Honorable Member     Reno, Nevada, United States of America

@amberlynnkain It doesn’t matter how I’m dressed, I’m heterosexual either way. However, I have fantasized about being with a man or a very feminine and pretty transgender (pre gender reassignment surgery) countless times. I’ve never looked at any man and thought to myself “He’s the one I’d like to have relations with.” Fantasizing is just fun. But if I were single, and thankfully I’m not, and I met a beautiful transgender woman………I honestly don’t know what I would do.

Jill

(@monicadelsanto)

Trusted Member     Pennsylvania, United States of America

@amberlynnkain It wasn't until I began to dress regularly in my early 20s that I began to change from 100% heterosexual to bi-curious.   As I have gotten older, when I dress my interest is almost always men.  I'm dressing to look sexy for them.   And now even when not dressed I'm beginning to think about men more and more. I've never been with a man but have chatted online with them many many times.

(@crystalpa)

Active Member     Pennsylvania, United States of America

@monicadelsanto I know the exact feeling that you are having. Waiting for the day to explore the new side of myself that comes out as I become Crystal

(@monicadelsanto)

Trusted Member     Pennsylvania, United States of America

@crystalpa I totally agree with you.   I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to exploring this side of me.

Lady
(@sexxygrl)

Trusted Member     LA, California, United States of America

@monicadelsanto same here but After years of denying my sexuality preferences I took the opportunity to express myself and engage in a relationship with a man and I was wonderful to be me for the first time. 
Sometimes I feel guilty but is something that I can control.

Lady
(@carla66)

Estimable Member     Barcelona , Barcelona, Spain

@amberlynnkain solo he estado con mujeres, pero ahora Carla es más fuerte y piensa en personas. Me gustaría estar con vosotras, con mujeres, con hombres, con chicas trans. Piensa en personas afines, y que me acepten.

(@wyldflowercd)

Active Member     Tennessee, United States of America

@amberlynnkain I have never seen this addressed, but for me whether "dressed" or not, I am strongly attracted to transgender women.

Ambassador
(@beach-girl)
Honorable Member     United States of America

Yeah, I always felt that I was a totally straight "male", even when en femme. But that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy getting attention from men & having them come on to me. I do find, though, that the more I'm me, the more that I'm open to taking it a bit further.

Dawn

Lady
(@may)
Estimable Member     Hollywood, Florida, United States of America

Whether dressed en femme or not dressed, my sexual orientation remains the same, pansexual. My sexuality was never really dependant on the clothes I wear.

Lady
(@kerrismith)
Reputable Member     Belvidere, Illinois, United States of America

I identify as asexual when dressed. I cant see any normal woman wanting me dressed as a woman and I have no interest in men. Maybe this is Peter Pan syndrome.

Lady
(@gwyneths)
Honorable Member     Pittman Center, Tennessee, United States of America

I am bisexual in drab. Maybe more on the gay side dressed, but not much.

Gwyn

Duchess Annual
(@michellewayne)
Trusted Member     Indiana, United States of America

Interesting topic Amberlynn. Thank you for posting. I have always considered myself heterosexual, but have all my life had an attraction to CD/TG persons. I had never been with anyone except GG's until recently. My current GF is CD. But I don't find males to be attractive, unless they are feminine in appearance. I do seem to keep evolving, so I am unsure at times, where exactly I am in this spectrum. I currently identify as a queer person.

(@reallylauren)
Noble Member     Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Hi girls,

I have always been attracted to girls, envied them, wanted to be like them, and ultimately, wanted to be them. I've only had two close friends who were males. So throughout my life all of my friends were girls.

Even after realizing I was transgender, none of that changed. Now that I have transitioned to living as a woman, and recently finding out I am an intersex female, my attraction is still towards women, and I have quite a few ladies who are attracted to, and love to, spend time with me.

So I have to assume that now makes me a lesbian, and I have no problem with that at all.

hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

(@Anonymous 87548)
Eminent Member

What I have realized lately is that my Lexi side is definitely attracted towards men, not at all though when I’m in boy mode. I’m fine with that too, I accept that when I’m Lexi I’m basically a straight woman. It’s interesting for sure but it’s who I am I guess!

Lady
(@cece)
Reputable Member     New York City, New York, United States of America

Since my youth, I always found myself more attracted to men but more satisfied with women. Currently I have a girlfriend and would never ever cheat on her but my same sex attraction never disappears. Hence, I identify as bisexual or pansexual, even though my relations are with an opposite sex partner. All of the above applies both when dressed en femme or in drab.

Baroness Annual
(@carolyn)
Prominent Member     Michigan, United States of America

I agree with you, and feel the same way.

Hostess
(@cdsue)
Noble Member     Delaware, United States of America

Amberlynn -

Interesting question.

I would have to identify as bi or pansexual whether dressed or not. I've always gravitated to females and have been jealous of them at times wishing I could dress like them. Of course I do now as I have come to accept that part of me. As far as males go I have had some attraction throughout my life but notice it being stronger when I'm dressed.

XOXO
Suzanne

Duchess
(@alison-anderson)
Noble Member     Middlesex county, New Jersey, United States of America

I asked my friend once why she always calls me Alison, even when presenting as male. She explained it this way. Is your mom, sister, girlfriend, wife, or SO still the same person when not wearing makeup?

I now take it a step further. Are women attracted to men only if they are wearing a skirt or a dress? Do they suddenly become attracted to women if they are wearing pants?

My core reasons for dressing is because I like the feel of a skirt on my legs, I like the softer (and often silkier) materials against my skin, and I like the ability to wear more color choices and patterns. I am not trying to become a woman, nor am I trying to express my feminine side.

My initial reason for presenting fully female is to be able to normalize the ability to wear women's clothing in public. Over the years I have learned to enjoy presenting fully female, but at home I can just change into a skirt (and maybe a top) and be happy. I have taken baby steps into the chasm of the gender gap and it has been a learning experience that most cis-men never experience first hand.

With all this said, I'm still the same person whether dressed fully male, fully female, or somewhere in between. My likes and dislikes remain the same, whether it be watching sports or sexual preferences (heterosexual male). I haven't changed who I am, I've just changed clothing and maybe presentation.

1 Reply
Lady
(@carla66)

Estimable Member     Barcelona , Barcelona, Spain

@alison-anderson ahora pienso que no he cambiado, pero me gusta la sexualidad igual que antes. Pero antes era menos libre de escoger. Menos abierto de mente. Por eso ahora quiero disfrutar, me da igual el cuerpo físico 

(@lauren114)
Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

Interesting question.  Over time, my male sexuality has pretty much disappeared and the only time I am a sexual person is as Lauren.  This has really peaked since my egg has cracked and I realized I am trans.  As Lauren, I am Bisexual although right now my preference leans a bit toward men although I do still find women very attractive.

(@kellyann)
Estimable Member     Santa Rosa, California, United States of America

I am the same. I identify as a woman but I am only attracted to women. I have always been a lesbian trapped in a man's body. All of my friends are genetic women. And they all know about my real side. My wife absolutely loves me as a woman. Remember ladies always be happy

1 Reply
Lady
(@lisa55)

Honorable Member     Gloucester, Virginia, United States of America

@kellyann strange that you say that, I have always called myself a male lipstick lesbian! I know it’s strange but I have always felt that I am a woman inside of this body. I finally came out to my wife my and told her all about it. She accepts me 100% as I am. We really enjoy both of us in our best lingerie and even doing make-together. I couldn’t ask for a better partner. 

(@kellyann)
Estimable Member     Santa Rosa, California, United States of America

Oh honey there are plenty of women who love us. Never give up like I've said before in other comments my wife absolutely loves me as kelly Ann

Page 1 / 5
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?