9 Users
51 Reactions
Duchess Annual
Topic starter
(@emmat)
Reputable Member     I don't do cities ;-), Powys, United Kingdom

Hello lovelies,

I had a shave yesterday.

No, not just a face shave. I'd been very neglectful of late and although I'm lucky to be not a very hairy person, I've put up with ever hairier legs and arms and chest. Part of my problem was that for the second time, I've lost the charger lead for my replacement epilator. This time I accepted it was lost for good.

So yesterday I had a super soak in a bubble filled bath, and returned to a good old fashioned razor. Clive Myrie was on the radio telling me about his desert island discs (sorry, that part might not make sense to non UK girls) , and I just zoned out. No rush , no impatience, just gently scraping away - even bits I'm quite wary of putting a blade near to.

The net result, an instant boost to my 'feel good' meter reading ! It feels so nice to be bodily hairless. Not only that, but after a shower my actual long hair behaved itself for once, and I sprayed it to death, so much so it coped with a walk out with a friend and his dogs on a small welsh mountain top.Β 

Simple pleasures πŸ™‚

eM xxx

14 Replies
6 Replies
Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@emmatΒ 

First time I shaved my legs, I did so in the bath (now sadly gone in favour of a big shower area) and I remember it took me ages.

I began using wax strips a few months ago and I love the longevity of hairlessness they give. Also, the hair is now patchy so there's less to do but I'm thinking that I'll go and get them done in a salon next time, see what results I get from that.

There isΒ nothingΒ like slipping a pair of real nylons onto freshly waxed and smooth legs. 😊

Allie x

Baroness
(@annaredhead)

Prominent Member     Cornwall, United Kingdom

@emmat The first time I shaved my legs, it took an hour per leg to get it all off. Since then regular maintenance keeps them smooth, with an extra shave on an Anna day. It's such a fabulous feeling isn't it?

Duchess Annual
(@emmat)

@annaredheadΒ 

Hi Anna,

I think the secret seems to be to take your time. There's no point trying to rush it.

(@marleneroberts)

Honorable Member     Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States of America

@emmatΒ  OK with most of my body hair but how do you do the scrotum? I always end up with a few painful, bloody nicks. Best, Marlene. PS I have very happy memories of small Welsh mountains.

Duchess Annual
(@emmat)

@marlenerobertsΒ 

Hi Marlene,

The only answer to that is with 'extreme care' . I keep things stretched taut and just don't rush it.Β 

Β 

Baroness Annual
(@lyndajones)

Reputable Member     Kingsport, Tennessee, United States of America

@emmat Love my epilator, after 4 yr use my leg, chest, and under arms is about 70% gone, summer I have just enough hair that my kids don't realize.

Lynda

Lady
(@harriette)
Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Yes, it certainly does feel good to be hairless, Emma, but getting there can be quite a chore, for some of us. 😬

Duchess Annual
Topic starter
(@emmat)

Agreed Harriette. We're all lucky, but not always in the same waysΒ  πŸ˜‰

Lady
(@sonal)
Trusted Member     Dallas, Texas, United States of America

I've used various methods over the last couple of years and settled for an epilator as my main method for hair removal. I first started using it about six months ago. Just before taking my first shot at it, I waxed my entire body (took a long time, a few tries over a few days, and quite a bit of pain). I was hair-free for about a week before the first strands started showing up. I waited until they grew to about 5mm before using the epilator. It was extremely painful, but I stuck to the task and got through it. Today, my arms and legs stay pretty much hairless. I use the epilator for about 10min every couple of days to remove the growth, and it isn't as painful anymore. I also use it on my chest, groin area and underarms, but not as often. The pain level is quite high and I still haven't gotten used to it as yet, so I'm taking it slow. Hopefully, I'll get there and can stop using the razor.

2 Replies
Duchess Annual
(@emmat)

@sonalΒ 

I've been quite impressed by epilation. It can be somewhat painful, but it always seemed to me you do get used to it - and / or each time you use it, there's less hairs to snag, And it does seem to be longer lasting.

Lady
(@sonal)

Trusted Member     Dallas, Texas, United States of America

@emmat You're absolutely right. It gets less painful the more you use it, and it takes longer for the hair to grow. The only problem that I have is that it leaves "strawberry legs" - those little dark spots. I'm hoping that over time even those will disappear. I've read that if you exfoliate and moisturize then those would disappear, but so far I see very little change. I guess time will tell.

(@caroline2k)
Prominent Member     Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

I'm always smooth these days,Β except when we have 3 weeks with the in-laws and I have to be in drab. This means that when we get home I've probably got about 5 to 6 weeks-worth of fine leg stubble. Eugh!

The plus-side of this @emmat is that I get to enjoy that newly-shaved feeling as I put on a pair of sheer nylons as I get back into my 'proper' clothes πŸ™‚

(@lgoldman2212)
Eminent Member     Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America

Usually whenever I try shaving, about 1-2 weeks later I get a lot of red bumps on my inner thighs. When my hairs stand on end I have to find a happy place in my mind until the sensation passes.

I have tried mosturizing and exfoliating but it doesn't seem to help much.

I found epilating to be less likely to cause irritation if I am able to stick with it. However, lately I have been finding that the hairs often break off rather than being pulled out to I don't get a very long hair free experience.

Most recently I have been trying to get back into sugar waxing. With slightly longer hairs I think it does a pretty good job of pulling the root out. You can definitely see the root poking out. I have tried this a lot in the past, but now I think I have the preparation procedure and technique down and have had a much better experience than I ever have before.

That's great that you were able to get back into the ritual of shaving so quickly. I love the feeling of being smooth. Once I get through the latest round of hair removal I'm hoping to do some outings this summer if I can find some safe spaces for it. I tried my wig on this morning and felt more femme than I have in a long time.

Lauren

1 Reply
Duchess Annual
(@emmat)

@lgoldman2212Β 

Thanks Lauren, I've never come across this, I'll put it on my list to try.Β 

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?