Accessory advice for New Year's Eve

14 Posts
8 Users
18 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@cdkaylasnow)
Estimable Member     Denver, Colorado, United States of America

My partner decided that for this New Year's Eve festivities she would like to take Rilee out again! I had sort of an idea on what I wanted to wear, mostly silver and sparkly, but that changed a little bit when I found a black dress with multiple colored sequins that I fell in love with lol. I've seen plenty of styling sites saying not to wear other flashy things when you're wearing a sequin dress, but I've also seen that on New Year's Eve you should sparkle like the ball that drops in New York! So here's where I'm a bit lost.. I'd really like to wear a choker to hide my Adam's apple a bit, but I'm kinda stuck on style and color. How else should I accessorize this look? I'll post a link to the dress and maybe you lovely ladies can give me some advice and tips on how to bring in the new year right!😊

Dress: https://a.co/d/2cD18p8

13 Replies
5 Replies
(@lauren114)

Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

@cdkaylasnow That dress is just amazing!!!!Β  Wear it well!

I'd go with a sparkly rhinestone choker.Β  Silver or dark stones would work.Β  Β I'd also go with metallic strappy, high heel sandals and a rhinestone clutch bag.Β  Β 

Maybe shoes like these:

Amazon.com: The Drop Women's Archie Lace-up Strappy Heeled Sandal, Magenta Metallic, 8 : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry

And a clutch bag like this:

Dasein Women Satin Evening Bag Rhinestone Clutch Purse Wedding Prom Purse Formal Cocktail Party Handbag (Grey): Handbags: Amazon.com

Ostrich feathers might be cute too and provide some contrast with your dress:

Women Real Natural Ostrich Feather Evening Bags Purses Clutch Vintage Banquet Handbag (black): Handbags: Amazon.com

Whatever you do Rilee, have a wonderful time!!Β  You are going to slay in that dress!

Lady
(@cdkaylasnow)

@lauren114 I love those sandals but they stop 2 sizes too short 😩 it's always been difficult trying to find ones I love in a size 15! Great call on the clutch though, I'm so used to having pockets in male mode lol I definitely need something to hold my stuff

Duchess
(@jennconn)

Reputable Member     Florida, United States of America

@cdkaylasnow hi Rilee. Β I bought that same dress in a different color, green. Β I’ve attached a link to the photo that I have posted publicly of it. Β I just used a simple strand of pearl with the dress. Β It will get so much attention that it doesn’t need many accessories

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/my-party-dress-3/

Β 

I hope this helps, I love the dress and it’s so much fun to wear.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Lady
(@cdkaylasnow)

1. @jennconn that dress looks amazing on you! I saw lots of pictures on Amazon for most of the other colors but only 1 of the color I bought and it wasn't the asymmetrical cut like the one I got either so I felt a little blind just buying it lol
Duchess
(@jennconn)

Reputable Member     Florida, United States of America

@cdkaylasnow thank you Rilee, I just you will look even more amazing, I can’t wait to see the photos.

Duchess
(@sheilagirl)
Trusted Member     Oakland, California, United States of America

Hi Rilee,

That’s a lovely bodycon dress! I would pair her with a nice sparkly choker and either silver or metallic blue sandals for maximum flash factor. But if you want to be a little more sultry, how about a black velvet choker and some black suede peep toe pumps with your toe- and finger nails polished in a metallic color that picks up on that dress!Β 

2 Replies
Lady
(@cdkaylasnow)

@sheilagirl I was definitely leaning towards some heeled sandals, hadn't thought of metallic blue but there is a pair right around that color available in my size that could probably work. The nails will definitely be flashy! Haha I get most of my nail polish from ILNP cosmetics and they're always sparkly or metallic. Are you thinking like a crystal choker, or a sequined one?

Duchess
(@sheilagirl)

Trusted Member     Oakland, California, United States of America

@cdkaylasnow Hi Rilee, I think a rhinestone one, since you have plenty of sequins on that dress! Temu has some, although I don’t think they’re using real rhinestones, you might also find something on the Breastform Store. A pearl choker might be another idea. I’m so jealous, I wish I could go out dressed for this NYE!

Lady
(@margprodue)
Prominent Member     Madison, Wisconsin, United States of America

Hi Rilee,Β  I have a similar dress that I've worn with and without neck jewelry (from a small Mercury symbol to a huge showgirl crystal bib choker) and nobody said anything except that they liked my look.Β  I say wear whatever you feel comfortable in and party until you drop.Β  Hugs,Β  Marg

1 Reply
Lady
(@cdkaylasnow)

@2bmadeline that first one definitely leans more towards something I'd want to wear and what I wear looking for initially. I also wasn't sure how well it would pair with that dress lol I can't wait for the day you can dress up a hologram of yourself to see if everything you're getting for a certain look goes well together πŸ˜…

(@veroslondon)
Reputable Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

Hi Riley

The video provides a couple ideas. I quite like what the girl in the sequin dress is wearing, a long link gold choker. A pearl drop pendant on a fine chain would guide eyes to your boobs if that's what you want.

BTW, I love the dress. I hope you both have a wonderful evening.

Veronica

Duchess
(@karensa1136)
Estimable Member     Colorado, United States of America

Hi Rilee!

That's a fun dress! I would agree with some others that a rhinestone, opal or emerald choker / necklace would work with the dress. Some sparkly and dangly ear-rings. I would add a small hand held purse. It could have sequins too. Then top that off with black patent leather heels, closed toe or strappy heels in a blueish color. Sounds like it's going to be fun! Enjoy!

XOXO

KarensaΒ 

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?