Eyebrows

6 Posts
5 Users
10 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@butteryeffect)
Estimable Member     Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom

I have quite low eyebrows, on the edge of and down into the eye socket. I do pluck otherwise I wouldn't be able to see out  but I'm wondering if there is anything I can do to make them look more feminine especially with make up? There is the drag queen approach of gluing them down and painting some on higher and I guess that works on stage but up close I think it is going to be pretty obvious.

5 Replies
2 Replies
(@Anonymous 87077)

Reputable Member

@butteryeffect 

I do a face lift with tape made for medical use. I do have them shaped in a solon as well. I also pluck them in between having them shaped. I think my eyes are my best feature. 

Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Famed Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@butteryeffect Hi Cathy - I've just sent you a mass of eyebrow-related info via Private Message.

I hope it's useful to you.

Hugs

Ellie x

(@lauren114)
Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

Eyebrows are an area that I definitely need to improve on myself.   I got a template of how I want my brows to look (arched) and I'm using it to figure out where I need to pluck my brows.  Generally,  it area I'm working on is the bottom of the brow.  I'm doing it slowly since I don't want people to notice the change immediately since I'm not full time yet.

J J
Lady
(@jjandme)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

Start by waxing/plucking the lower edge as much as reasonably possible to see what you can achieve. You can then use a brow pencil to highlight or exaggerate the upper edge.

1 Reply
(@Anonymous 87077)

Reputable Member

@jjandme 

Great idea JJ.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?