Getting my eyebrows and lip waxed

9 Posts
5 Users
2 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@iwishiwasfemale)
Eminent Member     Boston , Massachusetts, United States of America

Hi Girls so this coming summer I will be attending the ballet with my female friend who is the only one I have mentioned about me being a CD .My question is I am dying to get my eyebrows and lips waxed for our fun Girls night out with the ballet this summer .So for anyone that has gotten their eyebrows and or lips waxed how much pain is their.My other question is because I want to look great so is it with getting my eyebrows waxed for attending the ballet.I would appreciate any suggestions would be greatly appreciated it 

8 Replies
(@heels234)
Honorable Member     Mesa, Arizona, United States of America

Hi Michelle,I have a standing appointment at the salon for my brows to be waxed and shaped and arched.The young lady who does my brows did them gradually and now they look wonderful.There is a  small bit of pain when the brows are waxed but its nothing excessive.I do not know about the upper lip,I have yet to have that done.So far a close shave does it for me.Maybe its time to try the upper lip.HMMMMMMM,Michelle is thinking,LOL.

5 Replies
(@iwishiwasfemale)

@heels234 thanks so much Michelle for the advice on the brows. I am definitely now decided to get them waxed for my night for the ballet for the summer time and might go for the lip waxed also thanks again 

(@heels234)

@iwishiwasfemale You are welcome,Go for it and have fun.

Lady
(@dianna)

Estimable Member     Alabama, United States of America

@heels234 Hey, Michelle. So yes, I’m a definite fan! Every 2 weeks I get brow and lash tint, every 4th week brow wax, and every 6th week a lash lift! My lashes look like they they’re perfectly shaped with that mascara look with no fuss. My brows have a definite feminine shape and look. There is just no pain at all. I love my cerologist, and definitely thus feminine fussing I get. Just DO IT, you’ll never regret it.

(@heels234)

@dianna Wow,Thanks for the advice,I might just try your schedule.Thanks Dee.

(@iwishiwasfemale)

@dianna thanks so much Dee for the advice I appreciate it 

Duchess Annual
(@robertaf)
Prominent Member     Louisiana, United States of America

I had a bit of a sting when i started having my brows done because it was a slow progression. Once you get them where you want them its no big deal, as not much hair is pulled away. 

I had my upper lip done once, I don't think I'll do that again.   

(@lauren114)
Prominent Member     Connecticut, United States of America

Brows are an important part of female appearance so I keep mine shaped.   Waxing is quick and literally just like tearing off a bandaid.  

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?