Notifications
Clear all

How high are your tallest heels?

66 Posts
46 Users
221 Thanks
(@emilysouthern)
Estimable Member     Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States of America

5" are my highest, but don't wear them often.  Most are 4".  Not a fan of platforms, so they are all single sole.  At 5'11, I mostly wear the 4" heels, and are comfortable walking in them & out hours all night.  I love wearing heels, wish I had more..

Emily

3 Replies
(@christineth)

Honorable Member     Brussels, Brabant, Belgium

@emilysouthern Emily, I’m not a platforms type of girl either.  Most of my shoes are 4.5 or 5 inches (although I do own a couple of pairs of flats). I love all my 5 inch heels and I’m so used to walking around in them that it all seems so natural.  I did once purchase a pair of (single sole) 6 inch heels, but they were too high for me…couldn’t walk in them, they hurt my ankles and toes.  I persisted in trying to get used to them for several months, but in the end they were just too much and I had to drop them off at a charity shop.

So 5 inches are my tallest and I love them.  (I am 5’10”, but I really don’t let that bother me - I just wish I was a bit thinner!)

(@emilysouthern)

Estimable Member     Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States of America

@christineth  Good for you on trying those 6" stilettos Christine.  I agree, they would be too much for me.  Sad that you had to give them away.  I probably would have kept them.. just for photo ops, Lol.

I also have 5 pairs of ballet flats, one in white snakeskin.  Great for my driving trips with leggings.

Emily

(@christineth)

Honorable Member     Brussels, Brabant, Belgium

@emilysouthern I’m a Marie Kondo advocate….if you don’t wear them, get rid of them…creates space to see what you need/want!

(my panties and bra drawer has never been tidier and more accessible since finding MK, I love it, it’s very feminine and caters to my need for order)

Baroness
(@ryanpaul)
Noble Member     Outer Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

My highest would be 2-3inch heels, but when "out" I prefer 2" block heels. I'm "old and creaky" and anything higher than that would throw my back right put. Can do that very easily in a much simpler fashion, ie lifting more than 2kgs/4lbs.

If and when I'm (rarely) dressed around the house, I'll be wearing flats

"Nana" Caty.

(@penelope72)
Estimable Member     Macclesfield, Cheshire, United Kingdom

I own 15 pairs of stiletto heels ranging from 4 inches to 6 inches, I bought the 6 inch pair purely on a whim but since trying to walk in them I find them a bit too high.

The majority of the time I tend to wear my black patent 5 inch heels and find them really comfortable and easy to walk in😊

Lady
(@carlafirst11)
Reputable Member     West Covina, California, United States of America

Even though I find 5” stilettos super sexy, I like to be able to walk and do normal things while wearing my heels, therefore, all my collection is no higher than 3” 

(@davinaes)
Trusted Member     El Segundo, California, United States of America

When I was younger, nimbler, and in what I call my fetish phase, the highest pair of heels I owned were ballet ankle boots with a 7-inch heel.  I could never walk in them with my legs fully stretched but was able to hobble around.  Ended up breaking one of the heels when I thought it would be sexy to wear the boots with an ankle length hobble skirt. Lost my balance, took an awkward step sideways which caused my ankle to twist, which I guess put too much stress on the heel because it gave way and bent. I know, what was I thinking.  Doh That was the last time I ever wore super high heels. Now the maximum height I have is a 2-3/4 inch block heel pump.

Baroness Annual
(@secretpassions)
Noble Member     Wisconsin, United States of America

I have several pair of 6 inch heels with an inch and a half platform at the toe. At 5 foot 10 inches out of the shoes I enjoy the extra height. I also have a pair of stiletto pumps with a 5 inch heel. They have gotten miles of wear, but sadly it has been mostly in the downstairs of my house. Although they occasionally they get upstairs if I have the house to myself.

Pride Heart Lara

Leah
Baroness
(@leah63)
Honorable Member     Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America

my highest are 6"  but typically wear a 2.5" or 3" heel which are very conformable,  Surprising how going to a 4" heel make a huge difference on the pressure on your feet and lower back   gives one a whole new appreciation for ladies that can rock a pair of 4" heels

(@caroline2k)
Honorable Member     Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

Most of mine are between 3 - 4.5", although I do have a couple of pairs of 5" courts (pumps?) with a hidden half-inch platform, and a pair of 6" ones with an inch platform.

I used to have a pair of thigh boots that were also 6" heels with an inch of platform, but rather foolishly purged those.

(@ajthairms)
Estimable Member     Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom

No heels...   All my shoes are flats, mainly for comfort.

(@rebeccabaxter)
Prominent Member     Cornwall, United Kingdom

My tallest heels are for admiring on a shelf as there is no way I can walk in them and they are only 5" (no platform). I had a six inch heel pair but threw them out as they just taunted me with feelings of inadequacy.

I can't do more than  3 1/2" heel and really, a 3 inch is the most comfortable with my knees.

Baroness
(@raggedyann)
Active Member     Commerce City, Colorado, United States of America

I have a pair of 5" heels, but not for walking. Lost They were going to be for walking until I actually tried that. Now they are exercise shoes. I stand still in them for 20 minutes, and finish off by walking to a light switch 10 feet away and walk back. Whew! My current goal is to walk in them "some day".

Baroness
(@red-sorceress)
Reputable Member     Middlesex, New Jersey, United States of America

I have various size heals, ranging from 2 to 5 inch. The ones I wear the most are the 2 and 4 inch. I also have two 5 inch, which I have no problem wearing after many yeas of wearing that height, but I don't wear them that often.

Duchess
(@karla1958)
Reputable Member     Not in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America

I've been taking baby steps.  I started with 2 inch, then 2 1/2.  I recently graduated to 3 inch.  I'll have to give them some time and see how well I do before going to the next level.

Lady
(@amydoll)
Estimable Member     Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Wow, I'm impressed with the heel heights that some of your girls have!  My tallest are 4 1/2" and I can only just about walk in those!  (although I'm getting there with my 4" set- amazing what a difference 1/2" makes!)

Lady
(@kelgels)
Estimable Member     Tasmania, Australia

Mine are 3" I have never gone higher, from what I have observed at work that seems to be the go to height for most of the women.

Page 2 / 3
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?