Clear all

17 Posts
13 Users
63 Thanks
Lady
Topic starter
(@gloria50)
Eminent Member     Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States of America

Hi, I am Lily Edwards new here and hoping to meet new friends,  I live near Eau Claire,  Wisconsin. 

16 Replies
6 Replies
Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@gloria50 

Hi Lily

Welcome to CDH 🙂

This is hands down THE best crossdressing site on the internet.

It's an incredibly supportive community; the girls are very warm and friendly and it's a great place to spend time. Look back through some past Forum threads, or drop into the chat room, and you'll quickly see what I mean.

There's lots to explore. Have fun dong that, and if you need help with anything don't be shy about asking.

Hugs

Ellie x

Lady
(@gloria50)

@ellyd22 oh thank you, at my age I mentally feel like I am in my early 40s, I will be looking forward to meeting other gurls as yourself.  Thank you lily

Ambassador
(@lucyb112)

Noble Member     Staffordshire, United Kingdom

@gloria50 

Hi Lily,

Welcome to CDH.

This is the perfect place if you want to make friends.

There’s plenty to see here, so have a good look around and join in with anything you feel like.

Lucy 

Lady
(@harriette)

Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

@gloria50 Welcome to CDH, Lily!

There are lots of late bloomers here, just like you 

Eaux Claires, clear waters, a quirk of American history to have a French name. 😉

(@jacquelinelarkspur)

Famed Member     Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom

@gloria50 

Hi Lily,  welcome to CDH.

By now you've probably realised what a fantastically friendly place this is. It's a lively site, with plenty to see and get involved in and plenty of friends to be made.  We love to chat, so feel free to drop in anytime and join in on the forums and the live chat room. Make yourself at home and have fun!

Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@gloria50 

Hi, Lily and welcome to the family 😊.

This is a really friendly, supportive and, most importantly, safe place to be who you want to be. Everyone is really helpful so don't be stuck, just ask and you'll have all the help you need.

I wish I'd found this years ago but hey ho, I'm also a believer in the maxim, "We are always exactly where we need to be." 

Enjoy!

Allie 

Duchess
(@sheryl321)
Honorable Member     Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America

Hi Lily from Wisconsin! Like Ellie said, CDH is hands down the best there is but it’s also hands on! You can read articles, participate in chats and forums and pick up great tips for this lifestyle! The girls here are all so wonderful and ready to get to know you better! We all love to talk so welcome aboard! 

Sheryl

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)
Noble Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

Hi Lily.

Welcome to CDH. A friendly, understanding and supportive community. Friends are waiting for you here. There is a lot of useful information and tips. 

Gisela

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

Hi Lily nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl with so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on in life.. So when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Lily as she travels down her own girly path in life.. Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. So if and when you feel up to it please return to your profile page and fill in more please as this is how we get to know you better thanks.. Once again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon.. 

Stephanie Bass

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hi Lily,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

1 Reply
Lady
(@gloria50)

@aliceunderwire thank you Alice, looking forward on being a member,  thanks again Lily

Duchess
(@catherine0918)
Honorable Member     Henderson, Nevada, United States of America

Hi Lily!

Welcome to CDH!

I think you will find the community helpful, encouraging and supportive.

Again, welcome to CDH!

Catherine

1 Reply
Lady
(@gloria50)

@catherine0918 oh thank you,  I do feel so welcomed and looking forward to meeting many other gurls as myself.  Thanks again Lily

Duchess
(@juliarey)
Honorable Member     Wisconsin, United States of America

Hi Lily!  I hail from the land of cheese and packers as well on Wisconsin's 'east coast.'  Welcome to the site, hope you find as much support and encouragement as I have.

XO - Julia

1 Reply
Lady
(@gloria50)

@juliarey thank you,  looking forward to meeting many new friends,  nice to know your there.

Sincerely lily 

Baroness Annual
(@d44)
Noble Member     New York, United States of America

Welcome to CDH Lily!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?