12 Replies
9 Replies
Managing Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@eve1937Β 

Hi Eve

Welcome to CDH from another UK girl πŸ™‚

I know you've only been a member for an hour, but as you look around it won't take long for you to see what a warm and supportive community this is. The girls here are wonderful; it's a great place to make friends, chat or simply sit back and enjoy everything that's going on.

Everyone here is also always willing to offer help and advice. That said, can you narrow the field a bit for us, and maybe single out two or three things that you'd MOST like help with?

Once we have some specifics we'll be able to fire so much advice at you that you might end up wishing that you'd never asked πŸ™‚

Meanwhile there's lots to explore. Have fun poking around!

Ellie x

Lady
(@eve1937)

Active Member     Ashbourn, Staffordshire, United Kingdom

@ellyd22Β 

Thanks Ellie for your kind and warm welcome. I will certainly look forward to further chats. Eve

Baroness
(@alexina)

Noble Member     Fife, United Kingdom

@eve1937Β 

Hi, Eve, welcome to CDH, the warmest, friendliest, most supportive community of like-minded individuals you'll find anywhere.

I'm sorry to hear that you have lost your wife, it must be very painful. You're not alone in that here, quite a few of the girls have shared similar stories of loss but I can tell you, everyone here will welcome you and help any way we can.

This community changes lives, I've been a member now for five months and it's changed mine way beyond my expectations! If you read through the forums and profiles, you'll find many instances of this.

Enjoy the freedom to be yourself here, you're in a safe place.

AllieΒ 

Baroness Annual
(@finallyfiona)

Noble Member     Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

@eve1937Β 

Hi Eve and welcome to CDH from yet another UK girl πŸ™‚Β  I'm another one whose life has very much been changed by all the support and encouragement I've found here amongst this wonderful sisterhood.Β 

I'm so sorry to read about your wife passing and I can only imagine how difficult that must be for you 🤗
But you could consider that your feminine side is now looking after you - you're here on CDH, after all!

Again, welcome in and do jump right in and engage and chat with us - the more you join in, the more you'll get back, and many times over.Β  Looking forward to getting to know you πŸ™‚

Hugs,
Fiona xxx

Lady
(@eve1937)

@finallyfionaΒ 

Β 

Thanks Fiona. I will look forward feeling a part of the sisterhood. Which I kn2 will help fill hole in my life.Β 

Β 

Eve x

Lady
(@eve1937)

What part of the uk is home to you?

Baroness Annual
(@finallyfiona)

Noble Member     Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

@eve1937 Sorry, I've been away a couple of evenings and only just seen your question.Β  I'm in Bedfordshire, not far from the M1.Β  I see you're not far from where my OH's daughter goes to Uni in Derby.

Baroness
(@annaredhead)

Prominent Member     Cornwall, United Kingdom

@eve1937 Hi Eve, welcome to CDH from another UK girl.

Hugs,

Anna

Duchess
(@river)

Prominent Member     New Hampshire, United States of America

@eve1937 Eve Im very sorry for your loss. but Im glad you joined us on this journey.Β  Welcome RC

Lady
(@sugden)
Estimable Member     South Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Hi Eva from a Yorkshire lads , you will find every one on here is very friendly and helpful .

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hi Eve,

Welcome to CDH. Β My condolences on the loss of your wife.

Alice

Hostess
(@fishingr8)
Illustrious Member     Montana, United States of America

Hi Eve nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from so many ladies here telling there stories about there journeys down the femme road they are on in life.. Now girl when you feel comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Eve as she travels down her own girly path in life..Β  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all we are just a simple click away from you.. Once again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?