Superman 24

18 Posts
9 Users
66 Reactions
Lady
Topic starter
(@brandie)
Honorable Member     Lenoir, Tennessee, United States of America

I just came back from doing my superman thing. I stayed dressed as supergirl all weekend nothing much happened and not many pictures request. A guy walked behind me and got beside me looking me up and down and he said nice can I get your then he turned and seen my face and said holy shit you are a guy! I was going to get your number damn you look AWESOME! I had kids wanting me to sign their autograph books. I met a trans woman that worked at Ulta beauty she took her time and taught me how to do my make up the right way. A staff member seen me and asked "Are those the boots you thought would make your legs look short?" I said yes what do you think? Her answer was "Honey with those long legs nothing will make them look short, I am jealous of them." I was talking to a friend and told her that last year a kid about knee high. She intruded "With your legs knee high would be a 16 yr old." The last day I went as Brandie my outfit was a superman shirt that showed my figure, breast forms, bra, shorts pantyhose and pep toe high heel booties. I got more complemented all day how they liked my booties asking how can I walk in heels so well. Complemented my Pedi and was surprised I did it my self including painting my nails blue. had few celebs take their pictures with me even got a card and a standing invitation if im ever in Cali call her and we will go out to eat and talk. A new female friend I made said I am jealous of those legs. We went around town with me getting complemented where ever I went. All I can say is Brandie was a hit. It was go home time and we parted ways my first stop was to the river front. To relax and get some peace and quiet before my 4 hour trip home. A random gauy came up and asked "Hey man arent you afraid being out here by yourself dressed like that?" I looked dead in his eyes " I am out here crossdressed by myself with a thick southern accent...You should be afraid of me." His eyes got the big oh shit look and walked away. I stopped at the local gas station to top off my tank before I head home. i walked in got me some road snacks and headed home. My last stop was at a Buc-ees to use the bathroom (mens room) and grab a bite to eat. The cashier said she liked my legs and when I was walking around taking a break from the road. I noticed when I walk buy guys their eyes went right to my legs and one pointed them out to his girlfriend. I got home unpacked and I was so comfortable being Brandie I did not change Until I turned in for the night. I for got that I was wearing a wig I t just became apart of my hair.

17 Replies
10 Replies
Managing Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

Illustrious Member     Norfolk, United Kingdom

@brandieΒ 

All I can say is Brandie was a hit

It sounds as though that's something of an understatement πŸ™‚

You're back, and firing on all cylinders. Awesome!

Hugs

Ellie x

Β 

Lady
(@brandie)

@ellyd22 All the vendors that was there that knew me told me. If i got hot or started to feel bad etc come to their ten and rest.

Managing Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

@brandieΒ 

I genuinely think that you're amazing.

Smile Face

Baroness
(@annaredhead)

Prominent Member     Cornwall, United Kingdom

@brandie This sounds thoroughly enjoyable and successful. I love your confidence

Managing Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

@annaredheadΒ 

@brandieΒ 

I love her confidence too. Brandie is my spirit animal.

Ellie x

Baroness
(@annaredhead)

Prominent Member     Cornwall, United Kingdom

@ellyd22 that is a brilliant idea - I'll "borrow" that

Managing Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

@annaredheadΒ 

@brandieΒ 

LOL πŸ™‚

It's true though ... Brandie is inspirational.

(Brandie ... sorry for embarrassing you, but I REALLY mean that).

Ellie x

Lady
(@brandie)

@ellyd22 @annaredhead Not going to lie you girls got me blushing I am nothing special.

Managing Ambassador
(@ellyd22)

@brandieΒ 

I am nothing special.

Brandie, honey ... I beg to differ.

Ellie x

Duchess
(@loneleycd)

Famed Member     Roland, Iowa, United States of America

@brandieΒ 

So glad it was a great time for all.Β  Supergirl was a hit and so was Brandie.Β  wishing you many more adventures.

Cassie

Duchess Annual
(@firefly)
Noble Member     Panama, Panama, Panama

It looks like you have a good time. That's nice. Thanks for sharing.

Gisela

Hostess
(@cdsue)
Noble Member     Delaware, United States of America

Thanks you for sharing, sounds like a fun weekend

XOXO
Suzanne

(@aliceunderwire)
Illustrious Member     Near Burlington, Vermont, United States of America

Hey Brandie,

No Wonder Woman this year?

Sounds like you had a great time.

Alice

1 Reply
Lady
(@brandie)

@aliceunderwire No to go I could not afford a hotel so someone offered me to stay with them. So I didnt want to carry allot of luggage The boots have their own because I dont want to bend them.

Hostess
(@ab123)
Famed Member     Surrey, United Kingdom

I agree with Ellie, you are amazing and can handle yourself too. Go girl!

Baroness
(@revel)
Noble Member     Minnesota, United States of America

Thanks, Brandie, for the update. It sounds like you had a super time, and have super nice looking legs. I wish that I could have seen the look on that guy's face when he was shocked to see you're a guy transformed. A Kodak moment. Haha. I enjoyed reading your recent adventure, Supergirl! 👍

Rev

Lady
Topic starter
(@brandie)

I was at a vendor table and a gust of wind came through. It was so powerful It blew the sign over that I was standing beside of. I held up my hand and caught it I did not look still talking to the lady. A no look catch she said thank you I said no need to thank me im just doing my job. Then I gave he a wink and a slight smile.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?