Traveling En Femme

36 Posts
22 Users
73 Thanks
 J J
Lady
(@jjandme)
Noble Member     California, United States of America

I also think they compliment us to assures us it is okay to dress and to show acceptance.

Lady
(@trichot)
Eminent Member     Spokane, Washington, United States of America

Paula, I’m probably cheating because I don’t like to fly. However, I do need to pay closer attention when driving because of the adrenaline rush of being en femme. The biggest challenge is getting in and out of the car in a dress. Now if a cruise ship was on the other end of the flight, it might be a different story.LOL

1 Reply
(@Anonymous 87077)

Reputable Member

@trichot 

I agree Mandi, getting out of the car takes some practice. I just love taking long road trip as Julie. 

Duchess
(@loneleycd)
Noble Member     Roland, Iowa, United States of America

A few months ago while leaving Wal-Mart the male greater said to me 'nice hair'. Once again I said 'huh, thanks'. Looking back on it I wonder was he hitting on me???

. Cassie

Lady
(@stephaniewyo)
Honorable Member     Wyoming, United States of America

a few summer ago I drove en femme from Wyoming through Utah it was a bit unnerving, very conservative areas.  Left home in pink leggings (with bikini pantie lines) my big cup bra, floral blouse, painted fingernails and toes(with sandals) light makeup and dangley earrings.  Before getting to Utah stopped at a liqour/food store for supplies at the wyoming/utah border.  Walked in just as the sales clerk was coming to the front of the store and I could see her jaw drop and her eyes go wide open.  When I was checking out she smiled and was very nice, but I could see she was a bit shaken...as was I.  All said it was a great experience that I will do again

Duchess
(@pattyphose)
Noble Member     Long Island, New York, United States of America

Except for driving in the car, I have not traveled en femme. Good for you that you did. For some reason that was never one of the my must do things while femme.

Duchess
(@flatlander48)
Noble Member     Cathedral City, California, United States of America

I own a MINI and every 2 years MINI/BMW organizes a cross country tour that takes about a week. It is called MINI Takes The States. In 2018, instead of one coast to coast route for about 2 weeks duration, there was a west route and an east route and both met in Keystone, Colorado. As I live 2 hours east of Los Angeles, I did the west route. It started in Portland, Oregon and went south to Los Angeles and then on into Arizona, etc. However, I joined in Los Angeles as I was by myself and saw no reason to drive up to Portland just to come back to LA.

While I have been known as DeeAnn for about 7 years, I have never changed any documents and do not have any intentions of doing so. But, I do have credit cards in DeeAnn’s name. When I made my hotel reservations, I used one of DeeAnn’s cards. Each day is planned for 350 to 430 miles, so there were a number of hotel overnights. Only once did I get a reaction from my driver’s license not matching my presentation and that was merely an unspoken double take. I had expected that everywhere, but that was the only time.

The moral to the story? 2 things…

Present yourself with confidence, but not with male swagger. No one will believe your presentation if you don’t.

Chances are the reality is better than you night think. However, also know that it isn’t universal.

Clearly, Be Aware!

Lady
(@daynaliives)
Active Member     A City near you?, Michigan, United States of America

I can't say I have ever got on an airplane while enfemme that would certainly be out of my comfort zone, but I'm happy for those who do, show your pretty selves get out and enjoy, the ladies who do these things are setting the bar higher let's be seen and maybe the more we are out the greater chance of acceptance ?

Now for myself I'm driving to sunny ☀️ 😎 Florida in two weeks 1,400 miles pulling a camper I plan on being dressed the whole time while driving, my favorite wig, nails painted and a dress or skirt, I guess what I don't pack I can wear 😊😁 I'm leaving on good Friday and can't wait I will be there Sunday .. for 12 days and do it again heading home, it's such a great relief to have a S.O. who is cool with it and even bought me to pretty pink tops for our vacation Wow ! She knows how it works for me, I'm blessed when Dressed ! safe travels ladies, Dayna ..

Lady
(@bettyrose)
Eminent Member     Chino, California, United States of America

My wife and I flew to the east coast recently. I was wearing light makeup, a bra, panties, tan pantyhose, ladies skinny jeans with a bodyshaper that made my jeans as tight as possible, a conservative blouse and black flats that had a gold strap accross the top. I also wear three toe rings on each foot. We had a TSA pass so I didn't take my shoes off. I went through the scanner and was asked to go through it a second time. I didn't realize that the bodyshaper had four long metal strips that ran fron my hips to just below my bra and that my bra had metal cup supports. The second time through the scanner I had to take my shoes off so I was able to show off my bright red toe nails.

I was patted down, the agent felt the metal on my bra and on the bodyshaper.  I was taken to a private room and asked to please lower my pants a little and to also raise my blouse and camisole. Obviously they knew I was wearing a bra but they also were able to see my panthose and a little of my panties. After they inspected the bodyshaper and bra they apologized for the inconvenience and hoped I wasn't delayed for my flight. I told them I was glad they were being through and they thanked me for being understanding. 

When I walked out of the room my wife was standing nearby with a grin on her face and asked if I enjoyed the attention. To be honest I didn't mind and was treated respectfully during the whole process. I will now pay a little more attention to what I am wearing when we fly.😊😊😊

J J
Lady
(@jjandme)

Just an update for those flying. My cousin's husband works for TSA. She knows I dress and we have lovely conversations, and one was about flying and TSA. Her husband says there are specific training programs and policies in place for CD/Trans travelers. Obviously any individual agent could be a problem, but as an agency, they are trained to deal with this. I haven't looked lately, but as I have said before the scanners have a male and female setting and it is chosen by how you present. Any variation on the scan they check out, but you have a choice of who you want to be checked by, male or female TSA agent, and where, in public or private.  I have simply said I am wearing a bra and am sent on my way.

J J
Lady
(@jjandme)

BTW, TSA sees millions of passengers every week, so there is not much they have not seen, nor do they care what we are wearing or how we present. They only want to make sure the skies are safe.

No doubt they see many, many CD/Trans people every day.

Page 2 / 2
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?