18 Users
8 Reactions
(@kellyann)
Estimable Member     Santa Rosa, California, United States of America

I'm dealing with the same issue

Lady
(@harriette)
Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

If I understand this correctly, it is more of a male thing.

(@kellyann)
Estimable Member     Santa Rosa, California, United States of America

I believe so. My SO said that same thing

Duchess
(@karensa1136)
Estimable Member     Colorado, United States of America

Eyebrows is something I have no issues with, just need to trim them. No uni brow and actually quite nice when trimmed being the key word. If I don't... let's just say I could challenge Einstein πŸ˜‰
If I really want to accencuate the trimmed version, a touch of mascara really makes them pop.

(@heels234)
Honorable Member     Mesa, Arizona, United States of America

I have my brows waxed every other week in the salon by a veryΒ  nice lady who knows of Michelle and she keeps my brows looking wonderful .Try it,its fun and gets you in touch with your feminine side.

(@marleneroberts)
Honorable Member     Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States of America

I had a friend with droopy eyelids. It interfered with his skeet shooting so he had them surgically reduced. Worked fine. Best, Marlene.

Lady
(@harriette)
Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

There is a young cashier at a local food chain who looks as if she has her eyebrows trimmed in some way. She is a black-haired brunette and her brows are also black. I would really like to know what she has done to them and what their natural look is.

Baroness
(@red-sorceress)
Reputable Member     Middlesex, New Jersey, United States of America

Take a straight object such as a pencil and rest it on the outside your noise nostril and line it with the inside corner of your eye. Where it meets your eyebrow is where the eyebrow begins. Then, still resting on you noise, line the pencil with the outside corner of your eye. Where it meets the eyebrow is where the eyebrow ends. Next, still with the pencil resting on the noise, line the pencil with the center of your eye. Where it meets the eyebrow is where the arch should be. This will give you the shape of your eyebrow. As to how thin, that's up to you.Β 

Page 2 / 2

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?