Fingernails

22 Posts
17 Users
60 Reactions
Lady
Topic starter
(@lacychristine)
Estimable Member     Roanoke, Virginia, United States of America

I have large hands and most nails I can get are too small. Where can I get press on or attachable nails that are large enough to fit my fingers?

21 Replies
3 Replies
(@micki)

Long Beach, California, United States of America

@lacychristine 

Talon nails in Las Vegas has what you need and I have used them for years. There is a page on my website dedicated to false nails for crossdressers. https://mickifinn.com/crossdresser-fake-fingernails/

Best,

Micki Finn

Baroness
(@annaredhead)

Prominent Member     Cornwall, United Kingdom

@lacychristine is just using nail polish an option?

Baroness
(@lovelylola)

Honorable Member     Norman, Oklahoma, United States of America

@lacychristine Believe it or not, I've had some luck finding nail set on Amazon that list the widths included.  They're hard to find, i usually put the word wide nail beds in my search.

(@kellyann)
Estimable Member     Santa Rosa, California, United States of America

I've had great luck at ulta beauty

2 Replies
Lady
(@jdj)

Eminent Member     Rockville, Maryland, United States of America

@kellyann i was just there looking at them and couldn’t figure out what to buy.  I see there’s sizes SML and glue on or stick on plus magnetic.  Any suggestions?

(@kellyann)

Estimable Member     Santa Rosa, California, United States of America

@jdj sorry for the delay in responding. We lost our house to a fire on January 21.

You will need to measure the width of your nails and then you can buy them according to your nail width I prefer the glue on ones. I recommend getting the little stands that you put the nails on. It makes it easier to put your favorite nail polish on them. I hope it helps you ❤️❤️❤️. My  wife and I moved to Reno there are quite a few cross dressing friendly places to go. I'm super excited to go out. Just waiting for my new forms to arrive. We went thrifting and I found the cutest dress. We can't wait to go out. 

(@lauren114)
Noble Member     Connecticut, United States of America

Is there a specific brand that works well for you? I have the same problem with size and I would love to be able to wear long nails more.

1 Reply
(@lauren114)

Noble Member     Connecticut, United States of America

Just an update on my quest for artificial nails.....I tried Static Nails and they work really well for me.  I have also found some gel stick on pads on Amazon which have fairly good holding power.  As a result, I have been wearing nails more and more and I just love them.   They have definitely helped with my self confidence and how I see myself as a woman.   It's a fairly simple thing but it really made a change for me.   Now on to improving my makeup.....

(@clarissa2)
Reputable Member     jutland, Denmark

I've got some at special-trade.eu a shop that caters to us

(@geniv_cd)
Estimable Member     Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America

Sally Beauty Supply has a set of extra large nails that work well for me.

(@siobhann)
Estimable Member     Colorado, United States of America

Oh, I wish I could do nails. Can I do them just for a day or so? Is it worth it? I paint my nails, but with my work, they are ruined pretty quickly. But I'd love to have pretty nails for even a day or two

4 Replies
(@feliciaoblige)

Eminent Member     San Francisco, California, United States of America

@siobhann Siobhann,

I recently started using a UV curing technique, Salon Extend by Kiss. It works very well, much better than the cyano glue, faster and less messy ... Salon X-tend – KISS USA

Lady
(@harriette)

Famed Member     Toronto, Ontario, Canada

@siobhann I have seen someone use a double sided tape made for the job. Reliability may be a problem, but it would do what you want.

(@geniv_cd)

Estimable Member     Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America

@siobhann You can buy nails from many places, I get mine from Sally Beauty Supply in size large. Then I buy stick on tabs for nails from Amazon. I shape the nails I want to wear, paint them on a dowel with tape wrapped backwards on it to keep them in place. When they are very dry, I put the tabs on my fingers and attach the pre painted nail. Simple, pretty and easily removed. In addition, you can use the nails multiple times! 😉

(@siobhann)

Estimable Member     Colorado, United States of America

@geniv_cd This is great advice. Thank you so much!

Lady
(@carlafirst11)
Reputable Member     So. California , California, United States of America

Hello Lacy, I have seen some wider nails in the false section at Walmart, not sure if they are targeting us, but they are about 25% wider. You may take a look, good luck.

Baroness
(@ryanpaul)
Noble Member     Outer Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Down here in OZ, I used to use the little double sided adhesive pads, then stick the "stick on nails" on top of the little pads. Loved the way my (big) male hands were made to look more feminine.

But even they would not stay on and in this DADT house, a "stray nail' could cause lots of "trubbles".

So I gave up on using them any time

Caty.

(@debbiedd)
Noble Member     los angeles, California, United States of America

Keep looking sis because nails transform any man into a woman like a good wig. I paint and sometimes use the fake nails with no problems and adore looking at them when out and about

Lady
(@carlafirst11)
Reputable Member     So. California , California, United States of America

Hi Lacy, 

I found extra wide press on nails at Walmart, they don’t have a great selection but they do carry them, it has been a while, so I can’t remember the brand this moment, they were pretty nice I must add, hopefully they will fit you, my hands aren’t extremely large, good luck 

Lady
(@jamie001)
Estimable Member     California, United States of America

Why not go to a nail salon and get some permanent long nails put on? You will love it!

Lady
(@pantyloverguy)
Estimable Member     Georgia, United States of America

I love having my nails done but like others it can be difficult to find nails that will fit my thumbs. The salon I go to has some nail tips that fit perfectly when I have a nail that isn't long enough. My favorite is dip powder French tip nails. 

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?