Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Hello wondering if anyone does a full makeover , hair , nails , make up for us

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Reactions
Topic starter
(@Anonymous)
  1. Hello wondering if anyone does an in person !  full makeover , hair , nails , make up for us Crossdressers that struggle with all of that stuff. And really need  some help and a lil push out the door after lol. Thanks guys
9 Replies
Duchess
(@borealis)
Reputable Member     Tomahawk Area, Wisconsin, United States of America

Ariel,

When I go to Vegas (not often enough) I go to see Amy at Just You. She will do everything you want done in a business that pretty much just works on gurls like us. It isn't free but if you want to take a GIANT step I recommend her. Almost all off my best photos are after her magic was performed. LuvNHugs, TERI

Managing Ambassador
(@LizK)
Illustrious Member     North County San Diego, California, United States of America

Sure.  Check the Places section of CDH.

/EA

(@Anonymous)

Teri, will Amy at Just You provide recommendations for your makeup and hair? I'd like someone who both makes me up but also gives me some lessons I can follow at home. Thanks.

Duchess
(@borealis)
Reputable Member     Tomahawk Area, Wisconsin, United States of America

Darla, She is not afraid of taking time to explain her art as she works plus she has an infectious attitude that makes you feel like you are the only one on earth for the time you are with her.  LuvNHugs, TERI

Lady
(@joliesexy)
New Member     Texas, United States of America

There's a woman in El Paso, Texas who does complete makeovers with two assistants, both of whom are transitioning. Her name is Lauren, and she works with a fetish photographer who is fairly well known. He will shoot you in a boudoir type erotic layout when they are done making you gorgeous. If anyone wants the numbers, please let me know. I almost forgot to say that she also teaches make up application for gurls and offers consultations and private classes one on one online with either herself or usually, Evie. She has done courtroom image consulting for defendants etc so she's pretty good.

Lady
(@joliesexy)
New Member     Texas, United States of America

The woman I just posted about and her assistants give that sort of advice virtually and in person, and I know she offers a free get acquainted consultation, virtually by video, too. Let me know if you want her phone number, please.

(@Anonymous)

Ladies, where can we find information on the consultants in El Paso and Las Vegas.  I‘m very interested。  Thanks。

Duchess
(@missylinda)
Noble Member     Ft Worth, Texas, United States of America

Totally agree with everything Teri said.  Have been to Amy 4 times, and have more scheduled for Diva Las Vegas.  The first time she did her magic, I just stared in disbelief at the mirror.  I met Lorraine for the first time.  Did not want to get up as I thought she would disappear. Every time I go, she gives me more tips on feminine deportment.

Lady
(@arora)
Eminent Member     Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States of America

Ariel! Thank you! That's just totally fascinating and I'd love to visit Vegas someday. I wonder how a "regular establishment" in a small town might react to a guy asking for a FULL makeover? I just can't imagine how glorious it might feel. Okay, so I've never left the house or even our bedroom en femme, but I think about it a great deal. I'd love to try even the least bit of makeup. And I'd love to learn to walk in high heels. Anyway ... there's lots to learn here and I surely appreciate all the tips I pick up from everyone brave enough to pose and answer questions. So, again, thanks!

Arora

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?