I’m starting a new feature here at https://www.crossdresserheaven.com called the Crossdressed outfit of the week. Every Friday I’ll put together an outfit that will not only look fabulous, but actually fit those of us whose proportions are somewhat larger than the typical woman. All shoes will be available in at least 11W, and clothes will be available in size 18-20, or extra large.
This week’s outfit matches a conservative white embroidered poet sleeve tunic shirt with an olive detail skirt and brown leather 2 inch pumps. The detail on the skirt will add some flare to your conservative look. The outfit will be well complemented by a wide belt, and tan pantyhose.
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017