After a Halloween hiatus, crossdressed outfit of the week is back, and I’ve got some great crossdressing fashion ideas to share with you. While I dearly love browsing for a cute skirt, or the perfect top to complete my outfit I’m sometimes frustrated with not being able to find my size. Crossdressed Outfit of the Week features clothes that at the time of writing are available in at least size XL (or 16/18) and shoes available in 11W or larger.
Crossdressing in the Snow
Fall and Winter fashions are a crossdresser’s dream come true. Gone are the short breezy skirts and skimpy tops that all but scream masculine at your too broad shoulders. One of my fall favorites it the mid-long skirt paired with a good pair of boots. In the fashions shown here the floral skirt (on special at almost $55 off the original price now) has a femininity about it without sporting too small a floral pattern. As you know, small patterns make you look even larger – not something any girl wants 😉
I love shoes of all types, but I have a particular fondness for boots. My favorite are ankle boots, though in Northwest winters ankle boots will leave your legs cold and wet. This week’s crossdressed outfit features a stylish mid calf leather boot. I’m trying hard to resist buying this one (I just sent back a pair of boots that didn’t quit fit, but even then my lovely wife is looking at my growing shoe collection with … concern).
Have fun with the last few weeks of fall while the remaining few leaves cling to the trees and the snow is held at bay.
P.S. I apologize for being a bit quiet these last few weeks. Between work, family drama and home projects it’s been a bit tricky to do one of the things I love the most – spending time with the lovely ladies at Crossdresser Heaven.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019