It seems like just about everyone I know is either using or addicted to Facebook. I find that it’s a wonderful way to stay in touch with friends and family, and to build communities amongst like minded people. I’ve lost count of the number of Facebook groups that cover crossdressing or transgender issues.
As of this week you no longer need to leave your friends behind when you’re commenting and having discussions on Crossdresser Heaven. In just two easy steps you can connect your Facebook account to Crossdresser Heaven, so that whenever you’re logged in to Facebook you’ll be able to quickly comment without having to enter your name and email address.
Getting Crossdresser Heaven and Facebook to Talk
When you go to comment on an article you’ll now see a button that looks like the one below. Simply click on the button:
Enter your Facebook email address and password when you’re prompted (it will look similar to the image below)
And have fun commenting!
When you’ve submitted your comment you’ll now have the option to share it with your Facebook friends. I encourage you to share your comment with your friends as well. Just make sure all of your Facebook friends already know about your transgendered side 🙂 I’ve already had some wonderful discussions with my friends after I replied to a comment on Crossdresser Heaven.
Since this is technology, it’s possible that it could fail in interesting ways. If you’re having a hard time getting your Facebook account to work on Crossdresser Heaven please let me know. I’ll help you get going.
More Articles by The Author
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017