Over the last few months I’ll admit to being remiss when it comes to sharing the latest tips, tricks and advice for navigating through life as a woman – whether it be part time for full time. With all my surgeries, I’ve had a lot going on, and finding time to write and answer email has been difficult.
Today I’m excited to announce that I’ll be starting the much loved Crossdresser Success Stories back up. For those who are new, these are real stories from real women about a success they had crossdressing. It can be a small success, such as buying your first feminine piece, or a large success such as going out en femme for the first time, or sharing your secret with someone you love.
To get started, I’d like to ask you to share your crossdressing success story with me by email at email@example.com – You don’t need to be a writer to share, just take a few moments to tell me your story. Ideally submissions are between 500-700 words, and include a photo. But don’t feel shy – if you’d rather not include a photo and use a pseudonym, that’s okay too!
I look forward to hearing your stories, and celebrating with you in your moments of triumph!
More Articles by The Author
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017