During our day to day life we can do many things to feel more feminine. We can paint our toenails a fabulous new shade every week, or wear demure cotton panties beneath our otherwise manly attire, or let the slight whiff of feminine perfume leave a mystery in the air for others to ponder.
These are all a fun way to get in touch with your feminine side on a more regular basis, but don’t introduce the more awkward and time consuming aspects of being a woman. Those bland day to day rituals a woman goes through that the average crossdresser experiences weekly or monthly as a mystical and wondrous event. When done once in a while makeup application becomes a delight, not a chore. Brushing and styling those long luxurious locks is thirty minutes of heaven before a day in the clouds, not something that deprives you of an extra 10 minutes sleep every day.
This week’s poll is inspired by the divine and awkward feminine necessity of sitting to pee. The question for you is, do you sit to pee all the time, or do you reserve this particular regiment for when you’re in full feminine regalia?
Relive Your Most Embarrassing Moment in Crossdressing
While last week’s poll revealed by a landslide that the most embarrassing crossdressing moment is being discovered by friends or family – the comments did turn up some interesting stories. If you haven’t had a chance to read the comments I encourage you to take a look at what the readers of Crossdresser Heaven shared. I promise you, Franny’s tale has a way of putting in perspective any embarrassment you’ve experienced that is much more powerful than years of reflective contemplation.
Have a wonderful week ladies!
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019