I must admit that I love new technology, and the promise that with it life will be easier, more relaxing and we’ll have an abundance of free time to spend with friends and family. Of course, few technological advances have lived up to this promise – most just end up like the stack of email in your inbox at work – ‘yet another thing you have to do’ .
Amazon’s Kindle is one of the few devices that lives up to this promise – it actually makes your life better. (I would consider the iPod amongst it’s uncommon peers). Amazon released the Kindle a few years ago. It’s a lightweight ebook reader that allows you to download books, documents and blogs wirelessly. The quality of the text is as good as printed books, while letting you set multiple bookmarks, make notes and even look up the definition of words.
So What Does The Kindle Have to Do With Crossdressing?
I’m excited to announce that Crossdresser Heaven is available on the Kindle. You can get the latest makeup and fashion advice, crossdresser success stories and femininity tips delivered wirelessly to your Kindle! Just click on the link above to subscribe, and you’ll be able to read Crossdresser Heaven in the comfort of your favorite easy chair.
Until next week, happy Kindle-ing!
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to Crossdresser Heaven on the Kindle to take the latest crossdressing tips with you wherever you are. If you don’t yet own a Kindle, it’s just been reduced to $299 – check it out!
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017