Time doesn’t just fly when you’re having fun, it spreads it’s wings when you’re busy, work or play. Now I’d like to say that I spent the last week in absence crossdressing and perfecting new feminine techniques to share with you, but alas I only did that for a few days 🙂
I spent most of my time working on some exciting improvements that will be coming soon to Crossdresser Heaven. Stay tuned, I’ll take the wraps off them in the next week or two.
This was a brief crossdressing intermission for Crossdresser Heaven, and if anything I know that crossdressers understand those brief or long periods between your feminine expression. Thanks to all the ladies who recently submitted Crossdressing Success Stories, or sent me email – I’m working to catch up over the next week or two, you should hear from me soon.
A Pause in Your Crossdressing?
We take a breather from crossdressing for many reasons. For some the summer months are so filled with family activities that it’s hard to find some feminine time. Others may be intimidated by the more revealing summer styles (more on this in a future post…). Perhaps it’s the ritual purge performed in search of a cure for crossdressing, or the natural waxing and waning in the desire to crossdress.
Whatever your reason, I’m willing to bet that you’ve spent some period of time not crossdressing – not even thinking about it. As strange as it sounds, perhaps you’ve even felt guilty about not crossdressing. You’ve thought to yourself, ‘if I don’t feel like crossdressing now, perhaps it really is just a phase I’m going through?’.
There’s nothing wrong with a brief respite from crossdressing as long as you don’t feel forced or coerced into it. And trust me, there’s nothing quite like an overactive sense of shame and guilt to force you into an unwilling crossdressing vacation.
Have you taken a break from crossdressing recently? Why did you do it?
More Articles by The Author
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019