Time has rolled by, and it’s now October. The international crossdressing holiday is almost upon us. The 31st draws closer, and crossdressers everywhere are planning their Halloween costumes, looking for a night of feminine revelry. This is the time to let your inner woman out, to enjoy the freedom that comes with femininity, and to let your spirits soar with abandon.
This year I’ve picked two costumes that would look fabulous on any crime fighting ladies. Blending the best of your masculine personality with the sexy womanly wiles of these super heroes.
The first costume lets your bad side peer through in the alluring bat girl. A dark and vinyl delight for all the ladies of the night. You can accessorize with various implements used to thwart evil, and looks great with bright red lips and a long wig.
The second femme fatal and woman of strength to consider for Halloween is virtuous and true. Adorned with her magical lasso of truth, Wonder Woman can charm the men with her smile and good girl sex appeal.
There’s just over two weeks left before Halloween – don’t let this holiday pass you by. Get your crossdressing Halloween costume today!
P.S. I’d love to know what you’re dressing up as this year, even if it’s not a super hero 🙂 Reply in the comments or on Google Plus to share your special night.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019