It’s been a wonderful blessing to receive your emails and comments. I read every one of them, even though I don’t always have the time to respond to each of you personally, your words inspire me. The thing I love reading the most are stories of of your crossdressing breakthroughs. Whether it’s a small success or a major personal achievement my heart sings along with yours. When I struggle with my transgendered nature (which I do, from time to time), your stories bring me strength.
The other day I was thinking – there are other crossdressers out there who would love to read your crossdressing success story. Whether it’s the first time you got your makeup done in public, or your first night our as your alter ego – your words will help lift up a sister when they’re down and give hope to someone who has yet to leave the closet.
If you’ve had a crossdressing success please take a few moments to write it down to share it. You don’t need to be Shakespeare, and your story doesn’t need to be long – just a few sincere words spoken to a friend.
Share Your Crossdressing Success Story
If you would like to share your crossdressing success story, please visit our author community page.
More Articles by The Author
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017