Dear gentle readers,
I’m humbled and blessed by the comments and emails I receive from you on a regular basis. It touches my heart to know that my words are able to offer a measure of encouragement, comfort and acceptance to those in the transgender community.
If you have found Crossdresser Heaven to be of value to you, I have a small ask – please take a moment to click the ‘+1’ button on articles you enjoy. You’ll find +1 buttons next to the title of each article, as well as on the main Crossdresser Heaven page.
By doing this you’ll make it easier for others to find the resources on Crossdresser Heaven, and be doing a service to a sister who is lonely and looking for a safe place to find information.
Thank you for taking a few moments to click the +1 button – I appreciate your continued love and support.
Update: As you browse the web you’ll encounter all sorts of buttons, from +1, to Facebook Like, to Tweet and others. I encourage you to read this article on how to keep your secret identity secure from Facebook and if you are concerned with others finding out about your feminine identity please take the necessary precautions. This usually involves setting up a separate account in your feminine name for all the services you’ll use (gmail, Twitter, Facebook, …)
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019