Do you want to raise awareness of crossdressing?
Do you wish for a day when the transgendered could step out of the shadows?
I do. I long for the day when we would be treated as equals in society. As valuable human beings who get to share in all the joy that life brings – openly and without fear.
Through Crossdresser Heaven I have tried to paint a picture of the transgendered as human beings – in all their wisdom and humor, failings and folly. Through my writing I hope to shine a path for us out of the shadows and into acceptance.
But I can’t do it alone.
I need your help.
Right now you have a tremendous opportunity to help the transgender community. You can do it from the privacy of your own home, and it won’t take more than a few seconds.
If you want to help those in the transgendered community – please read on!
Yahoo has just released a tool that allows you to vote on articles you think others should read. It’s called “Buzz Up!”. All you need to do is click the “Buzz Up!” button next to an article you would like to share, follow the short steps that Yahoo gives you and you’ve helped to share the transgender lifestyle with millions of others who may never be exposed to it.
Thanks for your help and support – together our community can stand strong!
More Articles by The Author
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017