ChloeC
Duchess

I’ve been fortunate in that I still have a ‘reasonably’ full head of hair which only started turning grey in the last several years.  I think I take after my maternal grandfather who died (from his 7th or 8th heart attack) when he was 75 and he could still part his hair, although it was quite thin. My two brothers take after our father and they are about 40-50% bald, but not the standard male pattern baldness, just generally receding hairline with balding at the crown. (this is part of the reason that while I truly believe that genes/DNA play a significant role in our make-up, we’ve only scratched the surface of what they all do, how they take effect and how they are affected during stages of development, rant ended).

But, feeling mostly that I have to meet what my family and society expect of me – as well as not wanting to let my guard down for a moment, silly as that really is), I’ve never really let my hair grow really long,(did for a short while in the late 70’s) although I’ve often thought about it.  It’s been fairly straight, thickly there but very fine. Long probably would have worked best for 60’s folk scene, ironed out. As the grey has come it, it’s developed waves in strange places.  So, I’ve had wigs for a number of years.  Borrowed spouse’s one early one, a wedge style, but have since purchased a total of 4 over the years, 3 dark brown (to match my own color) and one blond. I never did find a good look for the blond one and it’s gone. And the 1st dark brown was more a costume wig.  My last two I still have, both dark brown, the one in my pictures and a longer one I seldom wear. They do require a moderate amount of care.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?