[postquote quote=46672]

Since we were born with male hormones and male bodies, most of us don’t naturally fill out women’s clothes very well. So, in an effort to help that (without the help of HRT) I’ve been using waist trainers to help me lose weight and bring my waistline in. This has actually worked out quite well. Two months ago, my natural waist was about 34-35″. First, I started wearing shapewear, which helped … but then I started wearing a waist training corset on and off and it brought my natural waist to 31″. In the meantime, I was able to lose about 30-35 lbs. My newest corset is really stiff and sucks me in all the way to 29″. Yay!!! So, just to let some of the newest girls out there know, I would recommend a waist trainer for men or women if you’re trying to shed a few pounds and have skirts and dresses fit a little better. We can pad our hips and butts, but it takes some work to reduce the waistline. Corsets really help curb the appetite.

Has anyone else had good success reducing their waists with a corset?

[/postquote]

I don’t recommend relying on waist training to change your figure. Although the waist becomes smaller, the chest/thighs become larger, they just force your body to adapt to different shapes. It doesn’t actually reduce waist fat without exercising. I think the best way to use waist training is to work with exercise to really reduce fat and get a slim and healthy body.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?