My virtual interview got cancelled at the last minute (along with everyone else scheduled for Wednesday at the site I applied at) so I reapplied. My six month follow up with my doctor, postponed from Monday for reasons unknown, went well on Thursday and i’m on the same medication as I’m managing my condition to his satisfaction. As it was still early enough in the day I decided to devote the afternoon to trying on more dresses. As all avenues for doing so have now dried up here in Massachusetts I took a short drive into New Hampshire where I knew that Goodwill still had stores open. Note the use of the past tense: I managed to get into a couple just in time as I would learn later that they are now closed for at least the next couple of weeks. Between my two stops I managed to try on a total of 13 dresses, probably the last entries into my album for the foreseeable future. I passed by a Salvation Army store only to find that already closed due to the crisis so I snapped a picture of the sign for Google Maps and moved on. When I stopped into a Walmart afterwards for some groceries I noted that they had just posted the dressing rooms off limits indefinitely.

Now is the time to focus on surviving as best I can in the hopes that this situation will pass fairly soon.

Christine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?