Hi Felecia i put no. This is a social environment. Not a Government or place of employent.. If some one is inaccurate about there profile it could be they just donot remember and they put anything that is close. Ladies let us not forget this is a friendly, nurturing understanding and very welcoming environment. I see no problem suggesting that members be reminded they first, have a profile and they can update it if they wish and bring a calculator ha ha. I believe CDH is similar to a great restaurant started by a special chef. The Chef’s skills are the mechanics. The passion and love, the joy of cooking for others the feeling the chef creates when setting up the dining room. Just making people FEEL comfortable and relaxed and wanting to share their experience with others by inviting them to a special place to have a bite to eat. The customers of those restaurants even take ownership. It becomes theirs. It is their special place. It does not matter if they are billionaires or simple pipefitters. When you begin to reguest accurate information from anyone we have learned that ALARM BELLS should go off in your head. Now i question what is going to happen to my very private very secret information. Information that has been kept in most cases in my head for most of our lives. You are starting to scare me. Luv Stephanie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?