Measure your feet!

Most, if not all, of the online shoe retailers and department stores will have size charts on their sites; often with both men’s and women’s sizes on the same chart. Foot lengths are listed in inches or centimeters and that is the thing to pay attention to. However, there is some difference between charts. In men’s, I wear a 9 1/2 to 10. My longest foot measures 10 1/2”. That corresponds to a women’s size 11. Some of the charts are slightly different in that the Size 11 length is stated as 10 5/8”. By the way, that old rule of thumb about 2 size differences between men’s and women’s usually doesn’t hold true. For many people people it is more like 1 to 1 1/2 sizes.

The size 11 has proven to be accurate, but I need a wide width and that often creates a problem regarding what’s available. Strappy sandals or one and two band sandals are typically OK as there is usually enough compliance for me. Closed shoes are often a bit narrow and require some localized stretching. Note that there can be some variance between manufacturers…

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?