I have to wonder if in my much younger days would I have seriously considered transitioning if the same LGBTQ environment now existed then. Meaning its more accepted or at least more people are aware of individuals who feel they are transgender. I’m not saying the journey isn’t difficult now but in these times the media and people seem more open to the fact that there are many who feel they are of the wrong gender.

I have often thought that if I had the resources and support I may have transitioned early on. I wasn’t that feminine growing up it was just something about dressing up in woman’s clothing that excited me. I felt I was always sensitive to other people’s moods and feelings even though I rarely expressed my feelings. I can now see myself coming out to my parents and taking hormones as a young adult. I always had a thing for long hair so mine would definitely be long. But would I have SRS is the question. If I was living as a woman full time I think I may have gotten bottom surgery. At that time my whole life was in front of me with a lot less complications as now. I love children (I have two) so somehow I would had to have a family. I would want a normal life as a woman so I think end up getting married to a great guy. Of course he would have to be very cute. My life would be very different than it is now but would I be happier? I have a good life now but it may have been better if I had transitioned. I have never put that in words before so it’s a little scary. So at this point and time I will continue to cross dress when I can and enjoy my feminine self.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?