Scarlett398
Princess

Kayla, good luck on coming to your entire immediate family and I wish you all of the luck in the world with all in the family being totally accepting with your thrill of cross dressing.

I’ve been out of the closet for over 3 years however, my sexy redhead still prefers me as her “Handsome Husband” so as a result, I can’t be dressed as Scareltt while in her presence which in one of the very few restrictions she places on my cross dressing.

I no longer have to hide my Scarlett’s clothing, foot wear, accessories, and makeup. I can also dress up as many days during the week and do my photo shoots here at home because she’s still working her high profile job full time and I’ve retired from my high profile full time job. I dress up as Scarlett only a maximum of two days per week because that’s all my face can handle of putting on and taking off the makeup. Putting on the makeup is really not irritating at all. It’s removing the makeup with the Neutrogena Makeup Removal Towelets. That lipstick and eyemakeup – especially the eye liner and mascara removal takes time for my face to feel healty again!

Take care and have a great Fourth of July weekend!

Sincerely, Scarlett

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?