I’m not usually categorical about much of anything, but I’ve got this jeans thing down.  Old Navy is absolutely the best place for men to find/buy women’s jeans!  Even had a discussion with a clear about how well their women’s jeans fit men!  They have an enormous selection of styles and sizes.  Every jean is virtually on sale most of the time.  And . . . if you don’t find what works or what you like on the tables and racks, try the clearance section.  My everyday jeans are size 6, Curvy Bootcut – I have several pairs so at least one is in the wash constantly – I wear jeans all the time, everywhere.  They are stretchy but crisp.  They wear like iron and, unlike other brands or styles, they don’t even show distress where I carry my wallet, keys, etc.  My waist is currently 32, length 32 as well.  They 6 works great and no one can tell from their fit that they are women’s. I have some 4’s and even 2’s that work quite well, but look more like women’s because of their tightness.  When I’m out and about autonomously and androgynously, I frequently wear 2’s or 4’s, skinny, full length or even tall/long, with heeled sandals or booties.  But, no kidding, since I discovered Old Navy, it’s been like a candy store.  I have countless colors, low-rise, standard-rise, or high-rise, and a variety of decorative elements on the pockets and other places.  Off the clearance rack, I even found lavender colored, very stretchy ones for (I think) $7.  It’s fun just talking about them!

FAM

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?